+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Thanks a lot for your great clarification.
could you please tell me if RROC is a good office for this type of applications.
Hi, I'm sorry, but I don't know what they do there.

In my own dated experience the offices that make H&C first stage decisions are in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal & Niagara Falls.

I can tell you that these offices that became the Backlog Reduction Offices were designed to get rid of any duties and responsibilities not associated with making the first stage decision for H&Cs and/or a PRRA.

So, I doubt that this Rapid Response Operations Centre is nearly as exciting as the title suggests.

Good luck, and try to relax. I feel for the anxiety of those who enter into this entirely voluntary process.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hlo guys can you give me advise my H&c application is still showing in process. I attend interview with cbsa they allow me to go back. My lawyer send deferral letter to CBSA. But they deny it but now he applied application for federal court. What is the process for can anyone help me please . Cbsa allow me ticket for 29 nov for return back.
I appliedg

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hi guys
Iam gonna applying H&C why my lawyer asked new documents for my denied refugee which is closed after RAD appeal and also she asking for police certificate my country also she asking for remittance??

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hlo guys its very urgent can someone suggest me please . My jr is Denny last year and i applied h&c in dec 2021 it is still showing in process cbsa send me for interview call i attend the interview but now they issue me a ticket to go back to my country on 29 nov. My lawyer send a deferral letter to Cbsa but they refused. Now he applied stay in federal court. Can anyone tell we what should i do for stay . Federal court result i did not get yet.
Please guys i need advise

• Sad
Reactions: Taweda

Razasuhel

Nov 25, 2022
When did you do your medicals? I did my medicals in July and it has been updated, see my trends below:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 28, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on February 5, 2022.
  4. Approval in PPRINCIPLE( AIP) sent through email July 4, 2022
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 9, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received. August 4.2022
So is this update on online portal or anywhere else

Reactions: emmaola2002

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hlo guys its very urgent can someone suggest me please . My jr is Denny last year and i applied h&c in dec 2021 it is still showing in process cbsa send me for interview call i attend the interview but now they issue me a ticket to go back to my country on 29 nov. My lawyer send a deferral letter to Cbsa but they refused. Now he applied stay in federal court. Can anyone tell we what should i do for stay . Federal court result i did not get yet.
Please guys i need advise
At this point you will have to wait for federal court decision on your stay of removal. They usually do it very close to your flight. I know people who were literally pulled from their airplane by CBSA because a judge delivered a positive decision.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
At this point you will have to wait for federal court decision on your stay of removal. They usually do it very close to your flight. I know people who were literally pulled from their airplane by CBSA because a judge delivered a positive decision.
You think result should be positive. We file appeal on 24 nov friday in federal court

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Look at which checks are outstanding: eligibility, criminality etc (first 1-2 pages). Then look at section "outgoing correspondence" (if they sent you any correspondence). Then check last 2 pages if there are any notes from officer. Also check if you see somewhere "bring forward date", or some date that will look like the next date when your file will be re-opened again.
Thanks @Katayoon
Nothing started yet and nothing has been sent.
only security and medical has due date January 2023.(is this good )
The last update of my file was November 06
no correspondence has been sent(empty pages)
the last notes was the Biometric.
The primary office is Vancouver

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi, I'm sorry, but I don't know what they do there.

In my own dated experience the offices that make H&C first stage decisions are in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal & Niagara Falls.

I can tell you that these offices that became the Backlog Reduction Offices were designed to get rid of any duties and responsibilities not associated with making the first stage decision for H&Cs and/or a PRRA.

So, I doubt that this Rapid Response Operations Centre is nearly as exciting as the title suggests.

Good luck, and try to relax. I feel for the anxiety of those who enter into this entirely voluntary process.
Maybe RROC will be used to check my NOC (National Occupational Classification) that could be an essential for Canada.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
thank you so much for clarification