+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Razasuhel

Nov 25, 2022
Any budy have idea to link or check H&C application status on IRCC account or Ecase my aip in June 2022 and submitted all documents in July 2022 I applied through online portal my application number start with Hxxxxxxxxxx online portal show submitted only phone call say background in progress

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Any budy have idea to link or check H&C application status on IRCC account or Ecase my aip in June 2022 and submitted all documents in July 2022 I applied through online portal my application number start with Hxxxxxxxxxx online portal show submitted only phone call say background in progress
Have you gone for medicals yet? Have they updated it on the online portal that medical results have been received?

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
I done the medical
I don’t see any update on my online portal about Medical
When did you do your medicals? I did my medicals in July and it has been updated, see my trends below:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 28, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on February 5, 2022.
  4. Approval in PPRINCIPLE( AIP) sent through email July 4, 2022
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 9, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received. August 4.2022

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Could you please explain to me what triage: discrimination means in GCMS notes
Triage: this is a state that all applications go through as they sort incoming H&C applications for completeness and the identification of "case-types."

Discrimination: cases leaning on how the person may be treated if they are required to apply for permanent residence outside of Canada. H&C's cannot evaluate allegations where Convention refugee grounds are presented, but they can evaluate discrimination leading up to, but not including persecution (that's what refugee claims & PRRAs are for).

In short, it means they're categorizing the type of application that they've received.

It's nothing to be alarmed about.

Reactions: Taweda and Swagzzy

Razasuhel

Nov 25, 2022
When did you do your medicals? I did my medicals in July and it has been updated, see my trends below:

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 28, 2021.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 9, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

July end submit August all other documents

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Triage: this is a state that all applications go through as they sort incoming H&C applications for completeness and the identification of "case-types."

Discrimination: cases leaning on how the person may be treated if they are required to apply for permanent residence outside of Canada. H&C's cannot evaluate allegations where Convention refugee grounds are presented, but they can evaluate discrimination leading up to, but not including persecution (that's what refugee claims & PRRAs are for).

In short, it means they're categorizing the type of application that they've received.

It's nothing to be alarmed about.
Thanks a lot for your great clarification.
could you please tell me if RROC is a good office for this type of applications.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is RROC office?
Is it primary or secondary office? If secondary, it is of little importance as it will mostly be used to do background checks. The primary office is the one that will be making the AIP/no AIP decision. Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver. And even then, It all depends on which officer treats your case. Many people said here Montreal is "good" office with 50/50 chance of approval. Yet we got rejected 3 times there (2 HCs, PRRA) + lost two appeals by Montreal judge. Does not look all that good, huh? Trust your luck and you'll be fine.

Reactions: Taweda

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I have finally received GCMS notes but I don’t feel that there’s anything important in it. Many empty pages. Any help to what I have to focus on.
the primary office: HM Vancouver
Secondly office: RROC
Look at which checks are outstanding: eligibility, criminality etc (first 1-2 pages). Then look at section "outgoing correspondence" (if they sent you any correspondence). Then check last 2 pages if there are any notes from officer. Also check if you see somewhere "bring forward date", or some date that will look like the next date when your file will be re-opened again.