+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
My timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2021.( ECAS)
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 28, 2021.(ECAS)
  3. We started processing your application on February 5, 2022.(ECAS)
  4. Approval in PPRINCIPLE( AIP) sent through email July 4, 2022(EMAIL)
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 9, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.(ECAS)
  6. I Sent all requested documents to Niagara on July 289( EMAIL)
  7. Medical results have been received. August 4.2022,(ECAS)
  8. I received an email on August 11 that all documents have been received.(EMAIL)

I Sent an email to Niagra 2 days ago and below is their response:

Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,

MR26235

C & I Program Assistant, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Agente d'Immigration, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

Please advise.

rmn78!

Aug 23, 2022
Hi guys, I received a call from No caller ID. She left a message saying she has a good news for me regarding my file. She may be going to call me back again later and send some documentation as said in the voicemail. I am praying and happy that it will be a good news. And hope I can take call this time. Anybody received call like that and had a good news?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, I received a call from No caller ID. She left a message saying she has a good news for me regarding my file. She may be going to call me back again later and send some documentation as said in the voicemail. I am praying and happy that it will be a good news. And hope I can take call this time. Anybody received call like that and had a good news?
Whats your timeline??

rmn78!

Aug 23, 2022
Hello, I received the call again from senior officer. My file is approved.
The officer was very nice and kind. She said she finalized last night my application and was waiting for the right time to call me this morning because of different time zones.

my timeline:
Submitted - August 2021
AOR - OCT 2021
in process - Dec 2021
AIP - Nov 30,2022

thank you @Katayoon and this forum

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
The officer was very nice and kind. She said she finalized last night my application and was waiting for the right time to call me this morning because of different time zones.

my timeline:
Submitted - August 2021
AOR - OCT 2021
in process - Dec 2021
AIP - Nov 30,2022

Congratulations!!!!!

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021

my timeline:
Submitted - August 2021
AOR - OCT 2021
in process - Dec 2021
AIP - Nov 30,2022

Congratulations so now your waiting on portal email..

Reactions: rmn78!

rmn78!

Aug 23, 2022
Congratulations so now your waiting on portal email..
Yes, I have to send medicals first. She said your security/criminality is passed as I provided Police certificates along with my application before.
Only medicals, financial statement and employment letter is requested again. I hope next stage will be done soon as well.
She advised about second stage that it’s taking some time more because of the Quebec immigration issue.

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Yes, I have to send medicals first. She said your security/criminality is passed as I provided Police certificates along with my application before.
Only medicals, financial statement and employment letter is requested again. I hope next stage will be done soon as well.
She advised about second stage that it’s taking some time more because of the Quebec immigration issue.
Congratulations!
You leave in Quebec?

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi, grounds of your application pls

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022

my timeline:
Submitted - August 2021
AOR - OCT 2021
in process - Dec 2021
AIP - Nov 30,2022

Congratulations to you

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Car you share please your grounds ?
Do you have children ? Are you failed refugee seeker or foreign worker / student or visitor
?