+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello my friends as you know my refugee is fails one of the lawyer saying me apply for RAD and then for H&C. NO need judicial review or PRRA what do you say guys I need experience from you guide me.
well i want to know that how much it takes for H&C to file and get approval so no removal order let me know thanks some lawyers saying 7 months to 0ne year for H&C i don't know the fact all about.
@tstarhash, Based on experience and contribution I read on this forum, once your refugee claim is denied and you want to follow the legal means to remain in Canada the next stage is for you to appeal the negative decision through RAD and if the RAD goes negative, the next stage is for you to go to court for Judicial review. The chances of you winning the JR is slim but you can not be removed from Canada while the file is still not decided on. So while wanting on decision from JR you can then well apply for H and C that is if you have kids otherwise there is a one year ban. JR delays your removal from Canada but H and C does not. No one can say precisely how long process time H and C could take especially with the current number of back log with immigration. Wishing you the best as you make your person decision and go through this processes.

Reactions: Swagzzy and bella12

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
My question is anyone who has experience can tell me
my wife doesn't work I only work with two kids 9 and 3 years old soo can you please
tell how much should I show them for H&C application that I am making so they don't question let me know thanks
in these way my application go in good way lawyers not saying any thing I am confused.

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
Hi everyone! I am wondering if someone who resides in Quebec can help with my question.
How long does it take to get a CSQ after AIP?
From what I understand after you get AIP, IRCC will send a request for CSQ to Quebec government and you suppose to receive the forms to complete which you send back and wait for your CSQ. Is it correct?
So how long does it take to receive these forms?
My mother got her AIP on July 19, 2022. We already submitted all the requires documents for the stage 2. The IRCC officer has confirmed that the only outstanding item left is CSQ. It's been 3 weeks and we still didn't get the forms for it, so I am starting to get nervous if IRCC forget to make a request for it?

Thank you!

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone! I am wondering if someone who resides in Quebec can help with my question.
How long does it take to get a CSQ after AIP?
From what I understand after you get AIP, IRCC will send a request for CSQ to Quebec government and you suppose to receive the forms to complete which you send back and wait for your CSQ. Is it correct?
So how long does it take to receive these forms?
My mother got her AIP on July 19, 2022. We already submitted all the requires documents for the stage 2. The IRCC officer has confirmed that the only outstanding item left is CSQ. It's been 3 weeks and we still didn't get the forms for it, so I am starting to get nervous if IRCC forget to make a request for it?

Thank you!
Can you share please timeline for stage 1

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my wife doesn't work I only work with two kids 9 and 3 years old soo can you please
tell how much should I show them for H&C application that I am making so they don't question let me know thanks
in these way my application go in good way lawyers not saying any thing I am confused.
You should show them as much as you earn - accurate pay stubs, tax returns, employment letters, savings bank statements. There is no golden number - just be truthful about how you support yourself and explain any gaps in the cover letter.

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
You can apply h&c , your spouse not working because take care kids . I saw lots of case approved H&c this similar situation , keep fighting, never give up, one day you winn

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
PR card takes 3 months on average. Ours took 5 months.
Yes, if they finish your background checks quickly and there is no shortage of officers to sign final review. Not to scare you but August is also prime time for vacations. I would not book any trips until you clear this last hurdle.
Depends my pr took 2 weeks to receiveit,my second stage approved 11 th may,16th may I submit everything after 2 weeks I received my PR

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I have been arguing with friends about this, Does H&C has 2 categories? There's one that allows you to go back home ,and There's one that not allows you to go?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I have been arguing with friends about this, Does H&C has 2 categories? There's one that allows you to go back home ,and There's one that not allows you to go?
No. You are free to go home if you received PR under HC category. The restriction on going home applies to those who are protected persons (meaning they got their PRRA approved).

bibbiee

Aug 15, 2022
Hi everyone... this is my first time posting here but after receiving wonderful news, wanted to share our timeline for those who have received AOR and processing since Jan 2022.
- received application aug 2021
- AOR oct 2021
- processing jan 2022
- aip today August 15 2022!
I wanted to say to everyone that is still waiting... keep faith, good news will come!