+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
heheh sister
31 January 2022.
9th February 2022. submit documents.
3rd may 2022 i received an email by saying my PR applicaiton accepted and asking me more information.
Hi did you apply by yourself H&C or a lawyer help if lawyer help so can you tell me details of your lawyer

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
I am surprised he is asking full payment before attending to you. I am sure he can do something with first instalment and he can make a payment plan for you. He is young, vibrant and very responsive. He his a Jew and quite serious with his job. He seem to know his onion in my opinion and experience.
Talk to him and I’m sure he will help you.
Hi
i did request for legal aid certificate first he said sorry we cant take then i said can you do some thing about payment can be in installment he said no even he did not check my file or decision he said when you do all payment then we will check you decision and listen to CD.All lawyers know how to take money thats it. One thing let me tell you legal aid certificate is garbage no one accept it because it has only 4 hour paid to lawyer so lawyer are not fool they are greedy for more and more money thats why canada system sucks its just to show off.

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

I am please to announce that my H &C application has been approved . It was approved on the 2nd of August. However, I accidentally saw the letter via email from IRCC this morning ( 4th of August). My application was approved in less than a year.

Please , bear with me because I am using my phone to type this message while reading my approval letter. Am far away from my laptop. I am overwhelmed with joy.

I need to submit all the documents they requested such as my passport, PR fees of 515 dollars and some few documents they requested. ( please note: I have not fully read the letter because I was filled with joy. The only paragraph that interest me is the section where they highlight that my application has been approved and I am exempted for not complying with the immigration Act ). I will read the the letter fully before the end of today.

One of the brightest member in this group( “kaytoon “ ) was the person who me advice about the exemption that address my case that I should use in my H&C application. One thing I notice in H&C applications is that you MUST ensure the the exemption you are seeking CORRECTLY address your case. If not, you application will be dismissed.

To those who are new in the group, I did my application by myself .My first H&C application was done my a lawyer and it was “REFUSED”. This is why I always try to caution some people who are quick to run into the hands of lawyers like they savior of humanity. Majority are just interested in your money. If you are in doubt of my claim, At the end of your consultation with a lawyer, ask the lawyer “what is success rate of your case “. Just watch their body language and listen to the tone of their voice. Notice the sudden change of his or her voice. Keep in mind that at the beginning of your consultation with the lawyer, he or she will tell how they are and they have help people with similar case that was successful. The movement you ask them that question, they backtrack!

I wish I can show you the nature of job the lawyer in my 1st application. It is so bad that the immigration officer who refuse it confirm in my refusal letter that the lawyer did a bad job.

Believe me, H&C application is easy and simple provided you know how present your immigration story and have a good writing skills that makes it easy for an immigration officer to comprehend your immigration story and reasons beyond your control that made you overstayed your visa backed with “strong evidence”. This is important.

I will like to use this medium to thank all the top members of this group that has given me advise on how best present my second H&C application . I will like to recognize the Ayanna and kaytoon ( I hope I spelt the profile names right). These two guys have been the biggest and brightest when it comes to H&C . All of their advice has worked and that is what has lead to the approval of my h &c app.

Once I am less busy from work, I will like to give some the new members advice and how best to present your application. I will write about the use of lawyers. I always strongly recommend you do application yourself. You know your immigration story than the lawyer. Immigration officer is mostly interested in your immigration story. They don’t need you quoting law ( which is what most lawyers do ). You are wasting IRCC Officer's time by doing so. Its like trying to prove to them that you have right to stage in Canada. Meanwhile, you know you are at their mercy

Once I have my laptop with me, I will write a long report sharing my experience with you guys and what how to present your application in such a way that will increase the success rate of your application.

In the mean time, y’all can ask me question and I will try my best to respond.

Take care
Many many congratulations ✨️ ✨️ yayyyyy!! So happy for you!

Reactions: bella12

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
AIP JUNE 30,2021 Still waiting so frustrating case put for processing latest news anybody else waiting for so long to finish the second stage
or has any one have any idea how to deal with this thanks
Same here, AIP in Aug 2021. Medical and pcc submitted and no response after that. When I call, all they say is that they are doing background check

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Appeal your negative decision otherwise will be facing removal order and don’t trust google reviews about lawyers specially Ariel Hollander
yah i am thinking to appeal but what about lawyers specially Ariel Hollander please tell me the fact because i was thinking to give my file to Ariel hollander

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I just checked today and mu application is in processing since July 27th.

Application sent- March 27, 2022-
AOR- April 11, 2022
In processing- July 27, 2022

Just wondering how long it take in processing?

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
yah i am thinking to appeal but what about lawyers specially Ariel Hollander please tell me the fact because i was thinking to give my file to Ariel hollander
If you look at the website that this lawyer working for almost they are said good but Iam saying don’t trust google reviews because I know someone they got rejected RAD case by this lawyer try to legal aid certificate then search based on the city

Reactions: bella12

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All that I know never relying on google reviews because they’re fakes
It is funny you reminded me of our last lawyer who was super rude and a true bully. Did not even let me speak in meetings. Yelled at me for ordering GCMS notes. Guess what? All her google reviews were 5 star and spoke about how pleasant and polite she is (really?)

• Haha
Reactions: ArzeenYy

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
It is funny you reminded me of our last lawyer who was super rude and a true bully. Did not even let me speak in meetings. Yelled at me for ordering GCMS notes. Guess what? All her google reviews were 5 star and spoke about how pleasant and polite she is (really?)
Check DM Please! @Katayoon

Last edited:
Reactions: Katayoon