+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
It is funny you reminded me of our last lawyer who was super rude and a true bully. Did not even let me speak in meetings. Yelled at me for ordering GCMS notes. Guess what? All her google reviews were 5 star and spoke about how pleasant and polite she is (really?)
That’s what most lawyers do

Reactions: bella12

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
If you look at the website that this lawyer working for almost they are said good but Iam saying don’t trust google reviews because I know someone they got rejected RAD case by this lawyer try to legal aid certificate then search based on the city
oh arzeen all lawyers are greedy. no one want to take my case as far as i know no one want legal aid certificate this canada system sucks.i have legal aid certificate in my hand but no one accepting finally i decided to give to private lawyer no where to go no option left and let me tell you here in this forum do anyone know or can refer me legal aid lawyer i guess no one thats all the story is practical life is different when it comes real picture only matters is money money money .

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I just checked today and mu application is in processing since July 27th.

Application sent- March 27, 2022-
AOR- April 11, 2022
In processing- July 27, 2022

Just wondering how long it take in processing?
Best of luck, depends. Did you apply on paper or Online?

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
All that I know never relying on google reviews because they’re fakes
I 100% agree with you.

From personal experince I had with my first lawyer who did my application, I can tell you without fear of contradsiction that VIRTUALLY ALL IS GOOGLE REVEIWS ARE FAKE !. ..Unfortuately, at the time, I was gullible because i use to think google reveiw speak volume of a lawyer's competence. I WAS WRONG !

To validate my claim and yours, I wrote a negative reveiw about my experice with the lawyer. You will not belive it that within min of posting, I saw new google reveiws that speak positively about the lawyer. Also, if you read the reveiw, you can easily spot a pattern in the style in which they have all been written.

I strongly recommend to members in this forum that are relying on lawyer's google reveiw as a way to guage a lawyer's level of competency should NEVER USE GOOGLE REVEIW. There are companies that spelaize in helping in wting BULK reveiws. Some of this lawyer pay them. Also, its easy to open as many fake google account as possible to post fake reveiw.

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hi everyone does any one know who accept legal aid certificate i need one legal aid lawyer to apply for RAD. please if you know someone help me its urgent i tried so many lawyers they are not accepting legal aid.
thanks

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hi everyone does any one know who accept legal aid certificate i need one legal aid lawyer to apply for RAD. please if you know someone help me its urgent i tried so many lawyers they are not accepting legal aid.
thanks
i will suggest you make an appointment with the legal aid office or just call them. usually, the office has a list of legal aid lawyers in your city.

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hello my friends as you know my refugee is fails one of the lawyer saying me apply for RAD and then for H&C. NO need judicial review or PRRA what do you say guys I need experience from you guide me.
well i want to know that how much it takes for H&C to file and get approval so no removal order let me know thanks some lawyers saying 7 months to 0ne year for H&C i don't know the fact all about.

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Hello,anyone on this forum with prra and H&C application being processed together?
Thanks
Hello my friends as you know my refugee is fails one of the lawyer saying me apply for RAD and then for H&C. NO need judicial review or PRRA what do you say guys I need experience from you guide me.
well i want to know that how much it takes for H&C to file and get approval so no removal order let me know thanks some lawyers saying 7 months to 0ne year for H&C i don't know the fact all about.