+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
It is also stated in the IRCC website that only sponsored person cannot do upfront medical exam
We did the medical exam like 2 weeks ago, I don’t know what the web says I just letting you know what they asked us for. Those forms came attached to the mail they send requesting medical exams

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
This is my timeline
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on February 8, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2019.
We started processing your application on March 14, 2019.
Still waiting and started to be inpatient

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
This is my timeline
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on February 8, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2019.
We started processing your application on March 14, 2019.
Still waiting and started to be inpatient
Wow! Your application went in process quickly.And you don’t have AIP up until now?That’s crazy.Have you received letter for Biometrics or medical?What is the ground for your H&C?

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Wow! Your application went in process quickly.And you don’t have AIP up until now?That’s crazy.Have you received letter for Biometrics or medical?What is the ground for your H&C?
Yes very quickly
Not AIP until now
Not biometric
Best interest of the child
If I call do you think it gonna affect my files or if I do the GCM note ?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Yes very quickly
Not AIP until now
Not biometric
Best interest of the child
If I call do you think it gonna affect my files or if I do the GCM note ?
GCM notes is way better then calling.Because,you will be able to read the comments made and who’s touched your file.you really need to get busy because this application will drive you NUTS

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
GCM notes is way better then calling.Because,you will be able to read the comments made and who’s touched your file.you really need to get busy because this application will drive you NUTS
Ok thanks and what is your timeline and for the GCM note how many days it take? Thanks

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Very true. Most of the people are waiting for at least 20-24 months before their status changes to IN PROCESS.