+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
My timeline is APPLICATION receive 26 of june 2018 ,we sent you acknowledgement of receipton the 29th june 2018. I order gamc note received it on the 12 of July last month, when I received it my APPLICATION wasn't in PROCESS as yet but last week monday I checked my status it shows in PROCESS so I really don't know when it actually started PROCESSING.

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
My timeline is APPLICATION receive 26 of june 2018 ,we sent you acknowledgement of receipton the 29th june 2018. I order gamc note received it on the 12 of July last month, when I received it my APPLICATION wasn't in PROCESS as yet but last week monday I checked my status it shows in PROCESS so I really don't know when it actually started PROCESSING.
The exact date does not really matter. I guess it might take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before we hear something.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
The exact date does not really matter. I guess it might take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before we hear something.
What's your timeline? I really do hope we heard something soo because I almost at the PROCESSING time that they give which is 28 months.

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
What's your timeline? I really do hope we heard something soo because I almost at the PROCESSING time that they give which is 28 months.
I am approximately in the same timeline as you. Getting close to 24 months since application received. Not sure if you can take average processing time (28 m) literally. It is just an estimate.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,
I just received an email it’s saying
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an
exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
Is that mean I got AIP. Please help

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hello,
exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
Congrats! I think it's Aip! Did they ask you medical exams?

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
No they didn’t ask for anything yet. It just telling it’s approved.
Now could you please tell me what is the next step. What can be happen next. Thank you

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
No they didn’t ask for anything yet. It just telling it’s approved.
Now could you please tell me what is the next step. What can be happen next. Thank you
If you are in Ontario you can apply for health card.

Wait for your Medical Exam.

May we know your timeline exam and what office handling your application ?

Godaboveall

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hello,
Congratulations that's AIP