+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I have a question for anyone that can answer my husband trp and work permit expired but he renewed it our lawyer sent us a email that it was send to a local office which she said that is good,it also mentioned that all family members have a valid passport! It's the first time they mention about family members I'm out of status ?it's been six weeks since they sent that email. Is it possible that they are working with the H&C at the same time?
No dear, work permit and HM has different office or division.

They transferred the work permit app for further review

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question for anyone that can answer my husband trp and work permit expired but he renewed it our lawyer sent us a email that it was send to a local office which she said that is good,it also mentioned that all family members have a valid passport! It's the first time they mention about family members I'm out of status ?it's been six weeks since they sent that email. Is it possible that they are working with the H&C at the same time?
They are definitely working on your H&C.They don’t usually ask for valid passport for WP.They could care less about that for work permit.I know when your passport is expired,they’d ask you to go renew it in order to stamp your Pr visa.I don’t think they’d transfer your file to local office just for WP.You I think you’l be getting your AIP soon :)

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
They are definitely working on your H&C.They don’t usually ask for valid passport for WP.They could care less about that for work permit.I know when your passport is expired,they’d ask you to go renew it in order to stamp your Pr visa.I don’t think they’d transfer your file to local office just for WP.You I think you’l be getting your AIP soon :)
It's not just the work permit its TRP also the first one that expired they never mention anything about family members but to my surprise this time they do, I agree with you I think there looking on it too, because because I didn't apply for anything only the H&C I did,but my husband applied for those I'm really hoping for that Aip soon.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi guys when you click on the online on your status I only see a APPLICATION receive and we send you acknowledgement receipt, but I don't see when it went to in PROCESS. Is because they just started PROCESSING it??

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys when you click on the online on your status I only see a APPLICATION receive and we send you acknowledgement receipt, but I don't see when it went to in PROCESS. Is because they just started PROCESSING it??
I have the same situation in the first page it says in process but when I get inside it just shows Aor...

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
That happens to me, actually when I received AIP on ECAs my status was Received (My application was Received then In Process then Received again). Now they send me the medical request but ECAs shows about that letter but they never updated when they started to process my application

chris2010

May 16, 2019

Hi
Does your application change from in process to application received?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Usually it does change when they start processing the file. I suspect the ECAS system does not always show the status up to date for some people?
ECAS does show live updates.your application could be in process but it will say received.somebody got COpr and ECAS still says application received.The same thing goes for the automated telephone line

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi
Its the first time it ever go to in PROCESS it was always APPLICATION receive is when I checked it Tuesday I saw in PROCESS. but there was always one line that said we have receive your APPLICATION on june 26 and the second line that we have sent you acknowledgement I've received .

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi
No it change from APPLICATION receive to in PROCESS, there's a line that said click under line status so when I click I only see when they received and when they send acknowledgement of receipt but it doesn't show when they actually start PROCESS it

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
That happens to me, actually when I received AIP on ECAs my status was Received (My application was Received then In Process then Received again). Now they send me the medical request but ECAs shows about that letter but they never updated when they started to process my application
How many days since you get AIP and then Medical buddy and what office is working your papers ?