+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Anyone in the forum who has ever updated their file using the email to help me ,I also have photos attached
it's very easy, you can send documents as an attachment.
my lawyer sent pictures in PDF format, she put photos on word and she transferred the document in pdf afte that she sent it by email as an attachment

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
it's very easy, you can send documents as an attachment.
my lawyer sent pictures in PDF format, she put photos on word and she transferred the document in pdf afte that she sent it by email as an attachment
thanks wello , I will try to send them and If I need help I will ask for your help

Reactions: wello711

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
My work permit will be expiring in a month time and I have no AIP yet .
will my work permit renewed ??
You can apply for a renewal at least 30 days before expiry of your current work permit.
Attach your AOR and also a letter explaining that you do not want to rely on welfare as you await the outcome of your h and c application.
Also if you have children, that you need to provide for them. Best of luck.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
i

I think the majority of h&c applicants are vulnerable ! but the law just privileged a few cases than others, you don't know at all my situation and my case
so you can't judge me with this attitude, but this is not the problem... the problem is they don't give much importance to people, they think we are numbers but not humans who have a life, a family, projects etc ... according to my GCMS notes , they haven't even started to process my file, (my arguments) for months and yes they lied ! they dared to say that my application / eligibility is being processed! they have a horrible bureaucratic system.
it's really disappointing.
i really believe that god charges no soul except to its capacity, so people who waited for decades to get a decision had the capacity and the power to wait for this long period! it is not my case unfortunately, you don't know my situation and my children's case at all to be able to judge !
I don't know what your situation is, however I understand your ego. It's very frustrating just to hear something, especially when children are involved. It's like I can feel your pain. My family and I waited 3 years for AIP. It torn me to pieces. We then waited another 6 months for CORP, so in total we waited 3 years 6 months for a final decision. The road to decision is brutal. I wish I could tell you something to make you feel better but no words can make the wait feels good. Whatever you and your family situation is, I pray you all will be safe until all comes through. I hope you hear something soon.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I don't know what your situation is, however I understand your ego. It's very frustrating just to hear something, especially when children are involved. It's like I can feel your pain. My family and I waited 3 years for AIP. It torn me to pieces. We then waited another 6 months for CORP, so in total we waited 3 years 6 months for a final decision. The road to decision is brutal. I wish I could tell you something to make you feel better but no words can make the wait feels good. Whatever you and your family situation is, I pray you all will be safe until all comes through. I hope you hear something soon.
Yes, sometimes is frustating. And sometimes we think they dont see us as persons, just as cases. I am in my 30month of process, 2 years deported, waiting for csq and arc, and with kids anxious to return. At least you are there. Keep the faith.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Yes, sometimes is frustating. And sometimes we think they dont see us as persons, just as cases. I am in my 30month of process, 2 years deported, waiting for csq and arc, and with kids anxious to return. At least you are there. Keep the faith.
I feel you my friend. Let’s keep the positive spirit.
The delays right now is ridiculous, May be due to the new system they are trying to develop. Looks like everything is on hold but it will all end on a positive note. Have faith. :)

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Question members, when am updating my file with more evidence do I need to make a cover letter explaining my new evidence ?? or I just have to send the evidence @Ayanna where are you ?

Reactions: Fayamufi

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Question members, when am updating my file with more evidence do I need to make a cover letter explaining my new evidence ?? or I just have to send the evidence @Ayanna where are you ?
my lawyer sent a cover letter with updates, i think it's better to send it, because whe i read officers notes in old cases thay always check the explantation with proofs/evidences when they process the case.
Maybe an explantation in the email or in the message section on the WEBFORM is sufficient

Reactions: Katayoon

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I received my gcms notes, it's like 34 pages, where I can start looking, where I can start looking thank you?