+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello to all the members of the group. Hope yall doing fine ?

It's been a while I have been in the forum. I checked my ECAS today. So, I just say I should update yall about the progress of my application. I hope and pray my application will be updated to "MEDICAL REQUEST" and "AIP" soon

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 12, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 14, 2021.
@bella12, I join you in Faith that you receive AIP and Medical received updates soon. It’s a long journey but it will end in Praise for us all by the Grace of God.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Have you tried calling the customer service number so that you can compare the information they give to you and "compare" it to the information on your ECAS and GCMS note?.....That will help you establish facts about the true current progress of your application
in the phone line updates they said that my eligiblity is in process since july.... : (
Call center's officers are not really healpful especially now because they use the afghanistan crisis as an argument to justify their incompetence... so actually not all officers agree to check the real application status ( I didn't try to call them because it could cause delays but maybe i will call next week just to verify )

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
in the phone line updates they said that my eligiblity is in process since july.... : (
Call center's officers are not really healpful especially now because they use the afghanistan crisis as an argument to justify their incompetence... so actually not all officers agree to check the real application status ( I didn't try to call them because it could cause delays but maybe i will call next week just to verify )

I have no idea how and where did you get all your anger towards the Government of Canada, it is very inconsiderate of you to call the Immigration systems and the Government itself, Liars and Incompetence. I repeat, you are asking a privilege to this country and to call these educated delegates incompetent is very inconsiderate of you as a person, for the love of God, be more mindful to all your words, words are more powerful and hurtful towards other individual. Also consider yourself as applicant among 20,000+ pending applicant and applications.

FYI: Phone updates, for H and C applications it always says that they are reviewing your eligibility even they dont. My friend got AOR and she tried to call Phone Updates and same day it says “we are reviewing your eligibility.”

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I have no idea how and where did you get all your anger towards the Government of Canada, it is very inconsiderate of you to call the Immigration systems and the Government itself, Liars and Incompetence. I repeat, you are asking a privilege to this country and to call these educated delegates incompetent is very inconsiderate of you as a person, for the love of God, be more mindful to all your words, words are more powerful and hurtful towards other individual. Also consider yourself as applicant among 20,000+ pending applicant and applications.

FYI: Phone updates, for H and C applications it always says that they are reviewing your eligibility even they dont. My friend got AOR and she tried to call Phone Updates and same day it says “we are reviewing your eligibility.”
I'm saying what I'm thinking, I don't know what's bothering you !?
a privilege or not, the thing I know is that you have asked for this privilege twice and now you judge people who ask for it!
you are like many people who obtain permanent residence, they become selfish and arrogant and they think that others don't really deserve this chance to try to have a better life
I say what I swant and yes it is a burocratic system, don't care about people I say that because it is part of my freedom of expression, my point of view does not hurt anyone.
by the way I advise you to be grateful to this country which welcomed to advantage of your right to work, to study, to develop your new country, Canada is better than to spend your time complaining and judging others

Last edited:
Reactions: Swagzzy

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I'm saying what I'm thinking, I don't know what's bothering you !?
a privilege or not, the thing I know is that you have asked for this privilege twice and now you judge people who ask for it!
you are like many people who obtain permanent residence, they become selfish and arrogant and they think that others don't really deserve this chance to try to have a better life
I say what I swant and yes it is a burocratic system, does not care about people I say that because it is part of my freedom of expression, my point of view does not hurt anyone.
by the way I advise you to be grateful to this country which welcomed you, because you are still not satisfied according to one of your comments regarding your job here.
Freedom of expression doesn't mean to lowered people, why cant you just be kind and mindful to your words. I never complained to be here nor my job, I just dont want to see people who hates other people and have anger towards other people because they cannot get faster what they want.

I only applied for H & C once and an organization helped me. I packed my things before and ready to leave however an organization referred my case to an Immigration Expert which contacted me free because they sympathized to my vulnerable situation in Canada and in my country. Despite all the painful words and physical pain I have endured because of a person here in Canada made me vulnerable, I still choose to be kind, courageous and respectful towards other people. Why because when you do good, good karma will come to you even more. I never file a single case towards my predator despite all the assault, physical trauma, emotional trauma and mental trauma I have endured to this country.

if being kind to other people is being selfish then I’d rather be selfish. You have no idea what pain I endured in this free country and with a strong human rights laws.

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Hallo family , I need your help I applied in July and already in process on Ecas , question is , I know changed my job ,
1.how do I update my file ??
2.do it have to tell my lawyer as he is my representative?
3.can I do it without his consent ?
4.won't he get an email if I send the new evidence?
meanwhile my file is now 3months in process soon will be 4month

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Freedom of expression doesn't mean to lowered people, why cant you just be kind and mindful to your words. I never complained to be here nor my job, I just dont want to see people who hates other people and have anger towards other people because they cannot get faster what they want.

I only applied for H & C once and an organization helped me. I packed my things before and ready to leave however an organization referred my case to an Immigration Expert which contacted me free because they sympathized to my vulnerable situation in Canada and in my country. Despite all the painful words and physical pain I have endured because of a person here in Canada made me vulnerable, I still choose to be kind, courageous and respectful towards other people. Why because when you do good, good karma will come to you even more. I never file a single case towards my predator despite all the assault, physical trauma, emotional trauma and mental trauma I have endured to this country.

if being kind to other people is being selfish then I’d rather be selfish. You have no idea what pain I endured in this free country and with a strong human rights laws.
I don't see where the problem to wish to have a positive deicsion quickly !
My wish to get AIP quickly has nothing to do with your accelerated case.
I don't ask to be part of urgent cases ( if that's what bothered you) like yours, but I would like to get a positive response soon !
that's all !
I'm sorry for your situation but that doesn't give you the right to judge the reactions of others, I said it's a burocratic system, who lie, who told me that my case / eligibility is being processed, while that is not true.
I don't see the connection between our discussion, and good karma ... but yes, when we do good things god will reward us
In conclusion, what is bothers you !?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hallo family , I need your help I applied in July and already in process on Ecas , question is , I know changed my job ,
Just update via EMAIL in Vancouver Office of via webform. Yes you can do it without your representative consent. However if you get AIP, your representative will be the one to received it, have you contacted your lawyer if you got AIP ? Since even if you got AIP your ecas still shows In Process.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I don't see where the problem to wish to have a positive deicsion quickly !
My wish to get AIP quickly has nothing to do with your accelerated case.
I don't ask to be part of urgent cases ( if that's what bothered you) like yours, but I would like to get a positive response quickly!
that's all !
I'm sorry for your situation but that doesn't give you the right to judge the reactions of others, I said it's a burocratic system, who lie, who told me that my case / eligibility is being processed, while that is not true.
I don't see the connection between our discussion, and good karma ... but is sure that when we do good things god will reward us
In conclusion, what is bothers you !?
I am bothered by your mean words to the officers, not all the time that if it appears “In Process” in your ecas doesnt mean they already reviewing your eligibility, remember it is a system and sometime system has a glitch it is not perfect unless they write you a letter saying “We already started reviewing your eligibility” are you ?

i heard if you get long IN PROCESS you'll get positive assessment

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
you can inform the by email VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca ( make sure to write you IUC and your case number in subject ) or webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
You can do it without your lawyer but maybe he prefers to know that you will update them.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I am bothered by your mean words to the officers, not all the time that if it appears “In Process” in your ecas doesnt mean they already reviewing your eligibility, remember it is a system and sometime system has a glitch it is not perfect unless they write you a letter saying “We already started reviewing your eligibility” are you ?

i heard if you get long IN PROCESS you'll get positive assessment
Okay, are you the officer who process my file ? :D
bytheway i didn't see your name in my GCMS notes, because my file is not sent to a decision-maker ...
@SpiritualWonderBoy i advise you to invest your time in more important and interesting things than my ( means words...) towards the burocratic system
Have a good night !