+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a happy Christmas. But can anyone tell me the address to send my work permit for renewal

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a happy Christmas. But can anyone tell me the address to send my work permit for renewal
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre Edmonton
55-9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Edmonton AB T5J 4C3

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I dont mean to be rude but you seems so impatient, you should understand that this application is a privilege and last resort not a right, your application did not yet overpassed the processing time, you still lucky because there is already “Passed” in your application assessment. You are pushing your luck and burning the bridges of other applicant, you have no idea how other applicant went theough just to get AIP, some waited almost 2 years just to get “In Process” if you are not in removal order or vulnerable situation why dont you just wait for their updates. They are prioritizing people who are in vulnerable situation and you are not one of them. When you applied you already knew that the processing time is 2 years, to say that they lied to you is something that sometimes the system has glitch or error.

be patient thats the best thing you can do. Your application did not passed the processing time yet.

In all humility,I think every case is unique and no human should be treated as not important.

We’re all aware of the Afghanistan issue and the recent killing of the 10 years old girl.
I pray that God will rest her soul and comfort her family.

It is also worthy of mention that it has been 4 months since other files were abandoned to process Afghans who worked for Canada and their refugees. Yet Afghans are still stuck in Afghanistan awaiting processing and some are getting killed. We on the other hand, are waiting without updates, no work permit or expiring, medical received for stage 2, close to 1 year, anxiety, and more.

I think IRCC need to step up their game. Employ more hands and stop these excuses. Covid 19, Health workers, Delta Variant, Afghanistan and now, Omicron, unending excuses. They should understand that every human being matters.

Off course, we all need patience to go through
H & C but please do not look down on people waiting if you already got yours.

My humble opinion though

Last edited:

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone, the check list request passport-size photos of the applicant and all family members in Canada. If my dad is the only person the the application and me and my brother are PRs, do we have to submit our photos together with my dad's? Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: Fayamufi and R Brar

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Hello to all the members of this forum. Hope yall doing fine?

It's been a while I have been in the forum. I checked my ECAS today. So, I just say I should update yall about the progress of my application. I hope and pray my application will be updated to "MEDICAL REQUEST" and "AIP" soon

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 12, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 14, 2021.

Last edited:

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello to all the members of the group. Hope yall doing fine ?

Its been a while I have been in the group. I checked my ECAS today. So, I just say I should update yall about the progress of my application. I hope and pray my application will be updated to "MEDICAL REQUEST" and AIP soon

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 12, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 14, 2021.
hi bella ! hope you will receive positive decision soon

Reactions: bella12

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Amen !...... thanks and I wish you the same.

What is the current situation about your application now? Has it been updated to PROCESS
yes in process since 18 november, but in my GCMS notes they have not strated the real examination of my application ( arguments and evidences ) eligibility not started but i really think that your case is different because it's your second application so the process will be better and faster

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
yes in process since 18 november, but in my GCMS notes they have not strated the real examination of my application ( arguments and evidences ) eligibility not started but i really think that your case is different because it's your second application so the process will be better and faster
Have you tried calling the customer service number so that you can compare the information they give to you and "compare" it to the information on your ECAS and GCMS note?.....That will help you establish facts about the true current progress of your application

Reactions: wello711