+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I want to ask when you do the phone call update and it says started processing your application, started background check.
What does it mean? Have not received AIP yet. What's the background check?
On ecas it says in process
Just a general message confirming that processing started. It will stay same until final decision is made on your application. Background is criminality and security checks.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that information remains same even after receiving AIP.
When did you use the phone update. I tried using it today but the option was not available.
I just called now, out of curiousity, and it worked. As I expected, call got transferred automatically to agent since final decision has already been made on the application. No automatic status provided.

Reactions: SweetQueen

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I just called now, out of curiousity, and it worked. As I expected, call got transferred automatically to agent since final decision has already been made on the application. No automatic status provided.
please share phone number. thanks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People often ask here about approval chances for HC. These are the most comprehensive stats I could find online, where you can see decisions by year and country. Note: this is historical data and does not necessarily mean this is how things will evolve in the future as policies change. But is a good indication of trends. I note that there were 5 people from my partner's country who were in process last year and all five refused...Well, it was a rough year not only for us...

https://migrantrights.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IRCC-Humanitarian-Compassionate-Applications-1.pdf

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
People often ask here about approval chances for HC. These are the most comprehensive stats I could find online, where you can see decisions by year and country. Note: this is historical data and does not necessarily mean this is how things will evolve in the future as policies change. But is a good indication of trends. I note that there were 5 people from my partner's country who were in process last year and all five refused...Well, it was a rough year not only for us...

https://migrantrights.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IRCC-Humanitarian-Compassionate-Applications-1.pdf

Waooo. Nice one. Where did you find this data pls?