+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Thank you all. I don't have the most comforting words to tell those who are waiting because it's not easy. Not everyone has the patience and mindset of those and myself who waited this long. I personally had a dam good time to ease some stress while waiting because I couldn't just sat and killed myself with stress. I hope all of those are waiting will get a positive answer .

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you all. I don't have the most comforting words to tell those who are waiting because it's not easy. Not everyone has the patience and mindset of those and myself who waited this long. I personally had a dam good time to ease some stress while waiting because I couldn't just sat and killed myself with stress. I hope all of those are waiting will get a positive answer .
I agree with you. The wait is stressful. I do everything possible to avoid bothering myself but every time i check my status online, I cannot help but ask why it is taking so long to advance from In Process.
In the past people receive COPR within 3 weeks after CSQ but it’s been 2 months after we got CSQ and no updates.
Nonetheless, I trust that God will send positive answer to all of us waiting soon. Good luck to us all.

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
I agree with you. The wait is stressful. I do everything possible to avoid bothering myself but every time i check my status online, I cannot help but ask why it is taking so long to advance from In Process.
In the past people receive COPR within 3 weeks after CSQ but it’s been 2 months after we got CSQ and no updates.
Nonetheless, I trust that God will send positive answer to all of us waiting soon. Good luck to us all.
I know what you mean but you already done the hard part is Aip and csq now your in days
It maybe this week or next few weeks

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Don't worry sweetheart, you will get it soon !
you must know that it takes longer for applicants from quebec, but don't worry, you've already gone through the most difficult stages, they just have to confirm your PR !

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Don't worry sweetheart, you will get it soon !
you must know that it takes longer for applicants from quebec, but don't worry, you've already gone through the most difficult stages, they just have to confirm your PR !
Thanks my friend. @wello711, being in Quebec is the reason. AIP since April. CSQ took 6 months.
I believe you now understand why I tell you to be patient and have Faith.
I pray you too will receive your AIP soon. We all deserve it.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my GCMS notes today! I have one question what is the DUE date listed under the Criminality section?
This is the date your officer will have to follow up on your criminality check - could be that he expects a response from another agency, or has to provide a status update to another agency etc.