Med's Request
16/07/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
hello brothers i will fly to Canada Insha Allah in late august 2012.please guide me which airlines do operate from Islamabad or Peshawar to Toronto..
please let me know i will be highly thankful to you..

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Adnan Faisal said:
hello brothers i will fly to Canada Insha Allah in late august 2012.please guide me which airlines do operate from Islamabad or Peshawar to Toronto..
Emirates- Peshawar-Dubai-Toronto
Gulf Air- Peshawar-Doha-Heathrow-Toronto
Etihad- Islamabad-Abu dhabi-Toronto
PIA- Islamabad-Toronto

Qatar, Turkish air etc also operate.

Adnan Faisal

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2012
Med's Request
16/07/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Inam89 said:
Emirates- Peshawar-Dubai-Toronto
Gulf Air- Peshawar-Doha-Heathrow-Toronto
Etihad- Islamabad-Abu dhabi-Toronto
PIA- Islamabad-Toronto

Qatar, Turkish air etc also operate.
how can v book for that and i want to fly from peshawar preferably..can u plz help me out in dat.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Adnan Faisal said:
how can v book for that and i want to fly from peshawar preferably..can u plz help me out in dat.
You should meet different travel agents in Peshawar they will give you the prices and different routes. Consult as many agents as you can, they give you prices within 5 minitues.

Go to deans trade center you will find a lot of Travel agents there.

Adnan Faisal

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2012
Med's Request
16/07/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Inam89 said:
You should meet different travel agents in Peshawar they will give you the prices and different routes. Consult as many agents as you can, they give you prices within 5 minitues.

Go to deans trade center you will find a lot of Travel agents there.

thanx too much for your cooperation.so nice of you

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Adnan Faisal said:
Go through emirates, good service plus you will get an experience of an Airbus A-380 ;)

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Adnan Faisal said:
buht buht mubarik ho bhai jan...........you got visa ALLAH bless u with candian visa...........please tell in which course do you apply and after how many dayz you got your medical or visa

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, I am planning to travel through Oman Air, so it is basically KHI to MUSCAT then a layover in Europe ( Frankfurt or Heath-row), do I need transit visa for UK or Germany?

friendlyneighbour

Sep 25, 2019
No, In my knowledge you don't need a transit visa if your layover is less than 24 hours within the same date and you stay at transit area of airport.

friendlyneighbour

Sep 25, 2019
Guys, I am planning to travel through Oman Air, so it is basically KHI to MUSCAT then a layover in Europe ( Frankfurt or Heath-row), do I need transit visa for UK or Germany?
You only need a transit visa if you cross through border control of that country to go outside of airport transit area.

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
Have you already traveled? Did you need a transit visa for Frankfurt or London?

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
I travelled through Frankfurt, no visa needed.
Thank you for your reply. Just one last question, I assume you had your CoPR and not the permanent residence card when you made this travel. I am going to travel for my landing and have the same route OMAN air through Frankfurt. I am emailing the embassy but they say a transit visa is required.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Just one last question, I assume you had your CoPR and not the permanent residence card when you made this travel. I am going to travel for my landing and have the same route OMAN air through Frankfurt. I am emailing the embassy but they say a transit visa is required.
You’re welcome. Yes, it was my first landing. Make sure you do not waste time at airport and get going to to next flight. You need to get boarding pass from AC at Frankfurt.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Has embassy specified that you need a visa? What’s your layover time?