+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GUYZ from Pakistan Help me...about Flight to Canada

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
You’re welcome. Yes, it was my first landing. Make sure you do not waste time at airport and get going to to next flight. You need to get boarding pass from AC at Frankfurt.
Apologies for the dumb question but what is AC? I have a 6.5 hour layover and AirCanada flight leaves on the same day as well. Is the baggage checked in automatically from the previous flight?

Edit: Oh AC = AirCanada :p

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
Has embassy specified that you need a visa? What’s your layover time?
Yes I have emailed them and they keep insisting that I need a transit visa, although everywhere else I have read no visa is required if you have Canadian visa on the passport. I emailed them this official link: https://pakistan.diplo.de/pk-en/service/4-transit-visa-seite/1673124 but they keep insisting (rather rudely) that I need one. Other facebook forums have numerous others stating no transit visa is required for Pakistani and Indian citizens if they are traveling to Canada.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Just one last question, I assume you had your CoPR and not the permanent residence card when you made this travel. I am going to travel for my landing and have the same route OMAN air through Frankfurt. I am emailing the embassy but they say a transit visa is required.
Apologies for the dumb question but what is AC? I have a 6.5 hour layover and AirCanada flight leaves on the same day as well. Is the baggage checked in automatically from the previous flight?

Edit: Oh AC = AirCanada :p
Air canada, baggage will be done itself, don’t worry. I would recommend you to call Air Canada Pak office and confirm
about the visa. They will ask your flight details.