+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guys help!!procedural fairness letter for non-accompany partner

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
I hope someone will give me good answer. I received an ITA; I put my wife as non accompanying spouse just to get more CRS points. Now I am trying to apply the PR but I am confused how to answer the question, why your wife is non-accompanying? My wife is already here with me and she is on an open work permit, based on my postgraduate open work permit. It is still valid for a year. The CRS cut off point dropped to 75 only after I was invited with my 457 points. Had I had included my spouse, my points would have been 431.
Since CRS is down now for CEC and will continue to be low until situation changes. Therefore why to go through non accompanying spouse, a risky and long waiting process. Should not have problem to receive next ITA- decision is yours!

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
Same here my friend.
Applied as Spouse not accompanying with score 455 and got ITA on Jan 21st.
I am thinking to proceed with my application and sponsor my spouse after getting PR.
Since CRS is down now for CEC and will continue to be low until situation changes. Therefore why to go through non accompanying spouse, a risky and long waiting process. Should not have problem to receive next ITA- decision is yours!

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
You are right, but since they cleared most of the CEC applications, I am worried if they even take any CEC draws in future. Also it’s been a while for all program draw and if they start doing that score shoots high and I may not receive the ITA anytime soon.

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
You are right, but since they cleared most of the CEC applications, I am worried if they even take any CEC draws in future. Also it’s been a while for all program draw and if they start doing that score shoots high and I may not receive the ITA anytime soon.
Yes, nothing is confirm.. Decision is yours...

Karam Brar

Apr 29, 2023
Wish you all the very best. I think they just wanted to know everything clearly..
Hi Rocky
Hope you are doing well. I am very stressed as i got an ita but my husband is non accompany so can i explain them becoz of high crs i am non accompanying him and i will sponser him later. Is that okay

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
Hi Rocky
Hope you are doing well. I am very stressed as i got an ita but my husband is non accompany so can i explain them becoz of high crs i am non accompanying him and i will sponser him later. Is that okay
Hi,

I was in the same situation as yours. I got ITA with non-accompanied spouse. I proceeded with my application, got the PR and sponsored my spouse later.

Karam Brar

Apr 29, 2023
Hi,

I was in the same situation as yours. I got ITA with non-accompanied spouse. I proceeded with my application, got the PR and sponsored my spouse later.
What reason dis you give them like how did you explain why you weren’t accompanying can we say because of crs scores?? Please help

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
What reason dis you give them like how did you explain why you weren’t accompanying can we say because of crs scores?? Please help
This is the reason I gave :

I have added my Spouse as Non-Accompanying, the reason for this
is, I am not having enough points to meet the ITA cut-off. We are staying together here
in Canada with valid temporary resident status and I will sponsor her the PR once I am
eligible to do so.

Karam Brar

Apr 29, 2023
This is the reason I gave :

I have added my Spouse as Non-Accompanying, the reason for this
is, I am not having enough points to meet the ITA cut-off. We are staying together here
in Canada with valid temporary resident status and I will sponsor her the PR once I am
eligible to do so.
Thank you for your reply
I was so confused as i got ita but i am scared to submit my file as spouse is non accompany