+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guys help!!procedural fairness letter for non-accompany partner

Kulvinderkaur

Sep 14, 2019
You can only get points for his family if he is accompanying in your application. If he is non-accompanying, then you cannot claim the 15 points.

As for why you have listed him as non-accompanying, you can simply say the reason is that you get more points if you apply on your own with him as non-accompanying.
Thank you scylla for your valuable feedback

Kulvinderkaur

Sep 14, 2019
You can only get points for his family if he is accompanying in your application. If he is non-accompanying, then you cannot claim the 15 points.

As for why you have listed him as non-accompanying, you can simply say the reason is that you get more points if you apply on your own with him as non-accompanying.
could you tell me one more thing? i am on study permit currently and started in sep 2019 so can I claim 15 points for that study by showing that I have completed my 1 year regular studies.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
could you tell me one more thing? i am on study permit currently and started in sep 2019 so can I claim 15 points for that study by showing that I have completed my 1 year regular studies.
Sorry - I'm not sure I understand. You can only claim points for studies you have completed. Have you officially completed your studies and received your diploma / degree?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Minshu

Jan 23, 2021
Hi Taytum,
I am in similar situation like you are in now. Now we are passing very hard day in frustration. I would like to hear from you what have you been gone through. Please reply me or contact me . Thanks
Hi Rocky
I am in a similar situation. My spouse is non accompanying and in Canada with me on implied status. Can you please share your reply as to why your spouse is non accompanying.
Please advise what reply should I give why my spouse is non accompanying although he is living with me in Canada.

Rocky Kundu

Sep 15, 2019
Hi Rocky
I am in a similar situation. My spouse is non accompanying and in Canada with me on implied status. Can you please share your reply as to why your spouse is non accompanying.
Please advise what reply should I give why my spouse is non accompanying although he is living with me in Canada.
Actually, i did not receive this kind of letter. I had explained clearly in my main application. I said only to gain high CRS score i applied non accompanying spouse. I informed them that I would sponsor my spouse once i receive my PR. Hope this would help you.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Actually, i did not receive this kind of letter. I had explained clearly in my main application. I said only to gain high CRS score i applied non accompanying spouse. I informed them that I would sponsor my spouse once i receive my PR. Hope this would help you.
Did you receive PR after that?

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
I hope someone will give me good answer. I received an ITA; I put my wife as non accompanying spouse just to get more CRS points. Now I am trying to apply the PR but I am confused how to answer the question, why your wife is non-accompanying? My wife is already here with me and she is on an open work permit, based on my postgraduate open work permit. It is still valid for a year. The CRS cut off point dropped to 75 only after I was invited with my 457 points. Had I had included my spouse, my points would have been 431.

naren-in

Feb 2, 2019
I hope someone will give me good answer. I received an ITA; I put my wife as non accompanying spouse just to get more CRS points. Now I am trying to apply the PR but I am confused how to answer the question, why your wife is non-accompanying? My wife is already here with me and she is on an open work permit, based on my postgraduate open work permit. It is still valid for a year. The CRS cut off point dropped to 75 only after I was invited with my 457 points. Had I had included my spouse, my points would have been 431.
Same here my friend.
Applied as Spouse not accompanying with score 455 and got ITA on Jan 21st.
I am thinking to proceed with my application and sponsor my spouse after getting PR.