+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide to submit application in Mon Project

asiingh

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a link to match Indian education (diplôme) and the corresponding area of training (Inscrivez votre domaine de formation) ?
For example, I have
i. MCA (Masters in Computer Application) &
ii. B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science (PCM group)).

What should I enter for education & training area for these as I do not see exact matching fields there in the form.
Similarly my wife has
i. Ph.D. - Medicinal research
ii. M.SC. - Chemistry
iii. B.Sc.

What should I enter for education & training area for these as I do not see exact matching fields there in the form.

Also, what should I use for my "Adresse du domicile actuel" which is "Current home address" in English ? I am in USA for last 5+ years. Should I use my Indian home address or US residence address ?

morganatic

Aug 9, 2016
Dear PARMOD,

I can`t find the occupation list (NOC) for QSWP mon project. While filling up form, i m facing problem in putting my occupation through code or occupation name. Would you please advise me, where can i get the full list by code and name of occupation? it will be very much better if you can give me a link or a PDF document.

ghaintjatti

Aug 6, 2016
Re:10th & 12th grade education details; name of institution that issues diploma

Hi all,
I will really appreciate if someone can clear my doubts for following points-
1. Do we have to fill information related to 10th or +2 class? if yes, then when i select secondary school certificate and higher secondary certificate examination , the length of these programs shown is 2 years... Do we have to select two years or need to fill one year?

2. For 10th class, I have selected "TOUS LES DOMAINES" which means "all areas". Is it right?

3. For 12th grade, what do I have to fill for 'area of training' as i have completed my 12th grade with 'medical' group?

4. For this option 'Recherchez l’établissement qui a délivré le diplôme' (Look for the Instituition that issued the diploma), What do I need to fill Institute Name from where I studied or the university name that issued my degree?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
morganatic said:
Dear PARMOD,

I can`t find the occupation list (NOC) for QSWP mon project. While filling up form, i m facing problem in putting my occupation through code or occupation name. Would you please advise me, where can i get the full list by code and name of occupation? it will be very much better if you can give me a link or a PDF document.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/list-areas-training.html

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..

ghaintjatti said:
Hi all,
I will really appreciate if someone can clear my doubts for following points-
1. Do we have to fill information related to 10th or +2 class? if yes, then when i select secondary school certificate and higher secondary certificate examination , the length of these programs shown is 2 years... Do we have to select two years or need to fill one year?

2. For 10th class, I have selected "TOUS LES DOMAINES" which means "all areas". Is it right?

3. For 12th grade, what do I have to fill for 'area of training' as i have completed my 12th grade with 'medical' group?

4. For this option 'Recherchez l’établissement qui a délivré le diplôme' (Look for the Instituition that issued the diploma), What do I need to fill Institute Name from where I studied or the university name that issued my degree?
1. 2 year is right, start from your 9th to 10 and then 11th and 12th.
2.Right,
3.not sure, sorry.
4.enter the university's name.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi friends..
my baby is 1 year old and she do not have passport now...i want to apply for 16th aug. intake..can i add her name on 17th or 18th aug (i.e. after submitting the application on 16th) or 1st i have to apply for her passport and add her name in the application?

can we modify the application after submitting on 16 th aug. intake?

regards

saad860

Dec 6, 2015
Can anyone please throw light on this one. Do I have to disclose my Canada Student Visa Rejection earlier this year in QSWP mon project?

All I can understand from previous application section is that "Have you applied to Canadian immigration before? or does it mean you have to only tell about your permanent applications only, which in my case have made non before.

Awaiting answer...

Thanks in Advance

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
Hi you can try on this link
http://www.wes.org/immigrants/preliminary.asp

but for the final submission your university will have to submit your transcripts or degree to WES for evaluation. You will get all details on this website.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
antistar10 said:
is the french test mandatory to apply ?
No, it is not, but you should have enough points in other areas to apply. Obviusly if you have skills in french then will get more points

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhusukhdev123 said:
hi friends..
my baby is 1 year old and she do not have passport now...i want to apply for 16th aug. intake..can i add her name on 17th or 18th aug (i.e. after submitting the application on 16th) or 1st i have to apply for her passport and add her name in the application?

can we modify the application after submitting on 16 th aug. intake?

regards
i applied on 13th june and nobody has able to modify. I think there is not problem if you add him and later current your application obviusly if you can get some place

ghaintjatti

Aug 6, 2016

Parmodchoudhari said:
2.Right,
3.not sure, sorry.
thanks bud...

asiingh

Aug 8, 2016
What should I use for "Adresse du domicile actuel" (i.e. Current home address). Is this where I am currently located/residing or is it where my permanent home address is ? Please advise.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016

Parmodchoudhari said:
2.Right,
3.not sure, sorry.
I think only Graduation and Masters degree will suffice.......No need to mention your schooling e.g. 10th & 12th.