Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
I created Mon project account but when I try to soumettre ma demande it give error that ressienment Sur information or it give you are under administration penalty. what it mean.please help.
May be you have earlier application under Quebec.. But its better you should call MIDI regarding this...

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Parmodchoudhari said:
1.no one can answer that..its totally depends upon ur luck..
2.you have to do payment within 30 days after submission of your application... After submission they will send you a confirmation message that they received your application. Then its your choice you want to pay or not. But thay will only process your application if you paid the fees within given time frame.
3.no chance.. Its an online process.. They will only accept 5000 after that system will automatically stop accepting new applications. So don't worry about that. Just make sure you are getting enough points and providing the right information.

All the best
Thanks Parmod. Your answers are really helpful :)

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
I'm trying to submit my IELTS score i.e 7.5 but system is not accepting that should I write 7 instead of 7.5. Your advice is awaited here!

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once we get to this point, what screen will show up next?

I don't know if you can see the image but this is thelink: http://i.imgur.com/fgkIzlP.png

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
HI Pramod,

I have registered in Mon Project quebec during June 20 intake.

Next, under "TO make a request" i filled in passport details and few others and got a message like "Watch our website for your dates and receipt of application"

How to take it from here??

What and all documents that i should fill?

Will i be getting some acknowledgement to upload the documents and stuff??

Your help is much appreciated.

Parmodchoudhari said:
1. You can not translate it to English.. You have to fill the n french only...use the guide follow the below link..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G1.GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf
G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf
All stuf is available here...

2. You don't need to upload any pdf..as you are submitting an EOI ...if you submit successfully... They will send you a personalised check list...
Regards,
Parmod

AG74

Jul 23, 2013
Hi Friends,

Need help to advise that as a general medical doctor having experience dealing patients, health care and sonography experience, which training area I should select while submitting my application on Mon Projet Quebec?
Best regards,
AG

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hey,

Can anyone please tell me whether I need to submit any documents for Mon Project Application?
I got all the certificates in Document Package but I don't know where to upload of add those?

Also, submitting fees later will have any impact on my application?

rizcanada01

Aug 6, 2016
Dear All,

Need clarification regarding the History of status on what to select If you would have visited any country for vacation?

no tourist or visitor option available,can I select as Visitor Religious?

Awaiting your replies at the earliest.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

With Regards,
Riz

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizcanada01 said:
Dear All,

Need clarification regarding the History of status on what to select If you would have visited any country for vacation?

no tourist or visitor option available,can I select as Visitor Religious?

Awaiting your replies at the earliest.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

With Regards,
Riz
Te form is very clea,t statd countries where you have LIVED, not countries you have VISITED. Don't add countries you've visited as a tourist, add only those where you have actually lived.

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Parmod,

Out of the list of all documents you provided on dropbox link, which one should i use??

Parmodchoudhari said:
1. You can not translate it to English.. You have to fill the n french only...use the guide follow the below link..

Here is the list of filenames which exist in this zip file:

DC1.Declaration on the common values of Quebec society (A-0520-VF).pdf
DC2.Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (A-0521-CF).pdf
DC3.Statement by a licensed physician outside of Canada and the United States (A-0527-KF).pdf
DC4.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or trade regulated (A-0527-JF).pdf
DC5.Declaration of a candidate or a candidate practicing the teaching profession or a teacher at the preschool, elementary or secondary school (A-0527-IF)
DC6.Contract for financial independence (A-0522-OF).pdf

DL1.Documents to be submitted in support of an application for Quebec Selection Certificate Support memory - Skilled Workers (regular program) (A-1520-LF).pdf

G1.GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf
G2.A Guide to Submitting an application for a Quebec selection certificate in the Regular Program for Skilled Workers (C-0552-AN).pdf
G3.Accompanying guide for creating and managing an account (C-0551-EN).pdf
G4.A Guide to Creating and Managing Your Account (C-0551-AN).pdf

PA1.Proxy - representation Mandate (A-0525-AF).pdf
PA2.Authorization to disclose personal information (A-0527-DF).pdf
PA3.Certification of the Immigration Consultant (A-0525-BF).pdf
All stuf is available here...

2. You don't need to upload any pdf..as you are submitting an EOI ...if you submit successfully... They will send you a personalised check list...
Regards,
Parmod

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Parmod,

the dropbox link you have shared, what are other forms for, should we fill those up as well and upload some where or what is the use of those forms??? Please help.

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobby341 said:
Dear Parmod,

the dropbox link you have shared, what are other forms for, should we fill those up as well and upload some where or what is the use of those forms??? Please help.
they are of no use now with the MPQ system

AG74

Jul 23, 2013
Please advise that being a medical doctor can I apply in category of Healthcare and Nursing for Quebec?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
bobby341 said:
Dear Parmod,

No need to fill any form at this stage....