+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide to submit application in Mon Project

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi.. i m not able to open evaluation link for quebac.. i ve tried in different softwares- chrome, internet exploral etc. today.. an error is coming--An error occured. The system is not able to execute your request.--what can i do? pls help..

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello Guys,

First of all, thank you so much for contributing your answers to the queries. I have a few questions which I would like to know more about, please help.

I am new in Quebec PNP program and according to my research, the first step is to make an account on Mon projet quebec immigration and fill all the required information. On 16th of August there is an intake where Quebec government will take 5000 application on the basis of first cum first serve and on the same day at 8.30 Montreal time i.e. 6.00 PM India time we need to submit the application that we created under Mon project. I can see there are thousands of applicants who will be submitting their applications on 16th August and I am expecting there will be a long waiting queue for the same? Any rough idea how long it would take to submit the application, I know it will depend on applicant who are already in queue but still any estimate if we start exactly at 8.30AM Montreal time?

1. What’s the chances of being shortlisted in first 5000 applications?
2. Payment, this will only happen if I got shortlisted I.e. receive CSQ- Certificat de Sélection du Québec. And would be able to apply for permanent residency (this is the next step after CSQ). Am I right?
3. Is there any chance after submitting the application I got an email to pay and, assume I paid the fee, I will get another email that we already got 5000 applicants and we are not able to give you CSQ etc?

Please advise and apologize if my doubts are really off!!

Thanks

ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER

syedumair

Feb 12, 2015
Dear Parmod all members,

Could you please guide on below points.

A - I graduated as Electronics Engineer in May 2009. Engineering is a regulated occupation do I need to have a license before applying in AUG 2016 intake (Is it also require that degree or diploma should be completed with in 05 yrs)
B - I am working in a different occupation since May 2013, Corporate Sales Manager (Telecom), If I shown my true experience shall I claim any points for experience.
C- Any idea - Govt of Quebec do the employment verification such as I am working in the same field or not.

Thanks in advance

johntshipamba

Jun 22, 2015
Hi I did try to submit my application on the 13th june but was directed to number 42000 in queue .That geographic situation count on this submission queue?

date=1469084859]
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best

[/quote]

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Please anyone reply to this..

I have got no answer for this in any forum :(

I know that we have to add mandatory our High school and Secondary school details in Diplomas section of Mon projet.

But what is the Area of Training should i select for High school (10+2) and Secondary School (10th) ??

Any replies would be really appreciated...

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dear Forumers.

Can you please help me with the following question?

1. How can I know if my occupation is regulated since I have a NOC code (1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting), but can´t find in the list of profession and occupations the NOC codes, only the name of a training area.

2. What if I select that i´m not planning to practise a regulated trade of profession? Will I have less chances to be elegible?

Kindly regards for you replies.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
sussie54 said:
Please anyone reply to this..

I have got no answer for this in any forum :(

I know that we have to add mandatory our High school and Secondary school details in Diplomas section of Mon projet.

But what is the Area of Training should i select for High school (10+2) and Secondary School (10th) ??

Any replies would be really appreciated...
For these only pne option will be there called "all trades" i don't remember how to pronounce it in french...but yes it starts with tous ....
I hope it helps

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
johntshipamba said:
Hi I did try to submit my application on the 13th june but was directed to number 42000 in queue .That geographic situation count on this submission queue?

date=1469084859]
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best
No it doesn't...

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
bints said:
Hello Guys,

First of all, thank you so much for contributing your answers to the queries. I have a few questions which I would like to know more about, please help.

I am new in Quebec PNP program and according to my research, the first step is to make an account on Mon projet quebec immigration and fill all the required information. On 16th of August there is an intake where Quebec government will take 5000 application on the basis of first cum first serve and on the same day at 8.30 Montreal time i.e. 6.00 PM India time we need to submit the application that we created under Mon project. I can see there are thousands of applicants who will be submitting their applications on 16th August and I am expecting there will be a long waiting queue for the same? Any rough idea how long it would take to submit the application, I know it will depend on applicant who are already in queue but still any estimate if we start exactly at 8.30AM Montreal time?

1. What’s the chances of being shortlisted in first 5000 applications?
2. Payment, this will only happen if I got shortlisted I.e. receive CSQ- Certificat de Sélection du Québec. And would be able to apply for permanent residency (this is the next step after CSQ). Am I right?
3. Is there any chance after submitting the application I got an email to pay and, assume I paid the fee, I will get another email that we already got 5000 applicants and we are not able to give you CSQ etc?

Please advise and apologize if my doubts are really off!!

Thanks

ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER
1.no one can answer that..its totally depends upon ur luck..
2.you have to do payment within 30 days after submission of your application... After submission they will send you a confirmation message that they received your application. Then its your choice you want to pay or not. But thay will only process your application if you paid the fees within given time frame.
3.no chance.. Its an online process.. They will only accept 5000 after that system will automatically stop accepting new applications. So don't worry about that. Just make sure you are getting enough points and providing the right information.

All the best

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Quick Concerns while applying for Mon Projet 2016 intake:
1. I am the primary applicant, but all my funds are in the name of my spouse, will it be feasible for me to show my spouse's funds as POF ?
2. We all have read that First Come First Serve basis is used as the selection criteria, but does anybody have an idea how things work at backend for selection?
3. Is French Mandatory to be learned on reaching Quebec to get PR as well as Citizenship?
4. Is it mandatory to stay in quebec for 2-3 years to get PR as well as Citizenship, What if I get job in some other province?
5. My spouse is a LECTURER in a college, and Professor and University Professor are not listed under "
Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d'exercer au Québec?" so what should I have to do regarding this?
I have the following approach in mind:
i. To check "Je n’envisage pas d’exercer un métier réglementé ou une profession régie par un ordre professionnel." and marking OUI under "Exercez-vous la profession d’enseignant ou d’enseignante, ou avez-vous la formation nécessaire pour le faire?".
If this is correct, then do My wife have to sign "d19.pdf form"...........
ii. Or if this approach is not right then plz suggest what should I have to do to show my Wife's profession.
6. I have only marriage certificate and my name is also added in my Spouse's passport to support the proof of my relationship, Are these proofs sufficient? Because according to the "point 15" in "A-1520-LF" there is a list from which 2 docs are required, what if I don't have these proofs?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
What does the government of Quebec mean when it speaks of ‘areas of training’ for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program?

Under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program — a points-based Canadian immigration program — up to 16 points may be awarded for an individual’s area of training. This equates to the individual’s diploma or degree, with certain types of education (training) awarded more points than others. An individual’s work experience does not affect the points awarded for area of training.
From time to time, the government of Quebec revises the number of points awarded for different areas of training in keeping with changes in the provincial labour market. Currently, occupations in engineering, health care, IT, natural sciences, business, and trades are prioritized under the QSWP, though this list is by no means exhaustive.
Given that under the current program regulations a single applicant requires only 49 points in order to be eligible (applicants with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner require 57 points), the area of training may provide up to around 30 per cent of a potential applicant’s points total.

Read more at http://www.cicnews.com/2016/08/canadian-immigration-questions-answers-attorney-david-cohen-41-088418.html#VXKvSpQTxdOAy6bG.99

Livi

May 5, 2015
Thanks for this article. I find it very useful.
Below is the message I got after trying to submit my application because I
didn't quite understand.

‎Maximum number of applications reached Quebec selection certificate‎
‎Application: ‎
‎2016-07-07 07:01:28‎

‎The maximum number of applications for certificate of selection of Quebec accepted by the Ministry has been reached.‎

‎Only candidates who have an offer of employment validated by the Department or are temporary in Quebec and allowed residents to submit a Québec selection certificate request can forward their request at any time. For more information, see ‎‎rules and immigration procedures‎‎.‎

‎Check our site at my project Québec: ‎‎your access to immigration online services‎‎ to know the dates of receipt of applications.‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎Please receive, Madam, our distinguished salutations. ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎My project Québec team

In my situation, can you tell if the submit button will popup again on August 16 to submit the application.

I would really like to know or I will have to delete my account and recreate one.

Please respond.‎

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Livi said:
Thanks for this article. I find it very useful.
Below is the message I got after trying to submit my application because I
didn't quite understand.

‎Maximum number of applications reached Quebec selection certificate‎
‎Application: ‎
‎2016-07-07 07:01:28‎

‎The maximum number of applications for certificate of selection of Quebec accepted by the Ministry has been reached.‎

‎Only candidates who have an offer of employment validated by the Department or are temporary in Quebec and allowed residents to submit a Québec selection certificate request can forward their request at any time. For more information, see ‎‎rules and immigration procedures‎‎.‎

‎Check our site at my project Québec: ‎‎your access to immigration online services‎‎ to know the dates of receipt of applications.‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎Please receive, Madam, our distinguished salutations. ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎My project Québec team

In my situation, can you tell if the submit button will popup again on August 16 to submit the application.

I would really like to know or I will have to delete my account and recreate one.

Please respond.‎
I thinks this is because the the intake period of january has already reached its cap, therefore the message. You sould wait for the new intake period (from 16th aug)

Regards.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
I created Mon project account but when I try to soumettre ma demande it give error that ressienment Sur information or it give you are under administration penalty. what it mean.please help.