+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide to submit application in Mon Project

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.
I tried to Provide all information as per my knowledge.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
6.If you want to do payment by credit card keep this handy.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
5.Try the same process on second pc(In case you have one).
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

Note-The current date automatically appears in the field Date.

11.Click on to submit. A confirmation message will appear to inform you that
you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

NOTE: If your application contains errors, make the necessary corrections, then
submit it again.

7 Once you have successfully submitted your application, click on . The page
Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at
the top of the page, click on the word Messages.
The page Mes messages will open.

Paying your application fee
You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
the required fees. There are three possibilities. You can:
• pay online by credit card (MasterCard, American Express or Visa)
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
1 To make your online payment, click on . The message that appears
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à
acquitter”, and you can, if necessary, choose payment by mail.

2 Click on . The page P@iement en ligne will open. The full amount to be
paid will appear in Canadian dollars in the field Montant total.

Pay your fees online by filling your details.

Very Imp. don't loose hope till the end.

All the best
thanks Parmodchoudhari.
Hello All,
Can you please confirm that if I do not enter any IELTS result in Mon Project at time of submission, can I add the IELTS result later after submission ? My IELTS result will come in September 2016. Current IELTS has expired.
Thank you.

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi all,
This is my small effort for all who want to submit their application in upcoming intake under Mon Projet Quebec.

Some Tips-
1.always use a computer/Laptop to access Mon projet Quebec. A tablet or mobile phone cannot be used to navigate Mon projet Quebec.
2. Change your browser setting not to auto translate web pages. As if this setting will on it will take more time to translating web pages from French to English.
3. Note down your User name Password and also three security questions with answers on a note pad. in both the language (French and English). you will only get 10 minutes to submit your application so keep all information handy.
4.Download different browsers in your PC or Laptop as you will get a different queue number for a different browser.
5.If you have a 3G or 4G service on your mobile Try to use a mobile network connection to submit your application rather than WIFI.( I don't know the actual reason behind this but in last intake I noticed many users used their personal Mobile data connection were able to get an early place in the queue over other users.)
Note-If you can manage to have two pc at a time you can use both one on WIFI other on Mobile data connection.
7.set your pc's time exact as per Quebec Montreal time. If possible use world clock or set time on your phone.

Steps to follow-
1. Excess quebec site and mon projet in French language- always try to use website in french language as it is more respond able and fast in French. For this you have to do practice to use this before actual time of submission. It is better to note down all the steps before submission. (from login to submission)
2.Click on Mon Projet Tab before 5 to 10 min from the actual submission time. It will take you to the next web page where you will see a countdown for actual time Submission. Remain on this page it will automatic take you to the virtual waiting room when the time comes.
3. Repeat step two for one other browser For example if you have Mozila, Chrome , Opera and Internet explorer try this in at least two browsers. NOT IN ALL.
4. Now open quebec site in rest two browser and wait for the actual time 8.30AM (Montral time). Click on MON Projet Tab exact on 8.30AM (Montral time). It will directly take you to the Virtual waiting room.
6.Now you can check in all the browsers where you have the early place in the queue. Then wait for your turn. a beep sound will be played when your turn comes. and it will take you to the login page.
7. Put your login user name and password. the system will ask you for one security question provide answer for that.
8. After you have accessed your account go to your application. In the menu on the left, click on Soumettre ma demande.

9.The page Soumettre la demande will open. Read the text on this page, then checkmark the box as per your situation if you are submitting your application your own or a representative. (you must practice this before the actual time of submission. If you want you can also make a note for these check boxes as well and keep this handy to use at actual time of application submission)

10 En foi de quoi, je signe (In witness whereof, I sign) under Ville, type in the
name of the city where you are.Under Pays ou territoire, click on the dropdown button and select the country or territory. If necessary, use the cursor to scroll down the list of countries and
territories.

you will not be able to make anymore changes to your application once it has been
submitted.

12 To submit your application, click on Oui (Yes). If you have provided all of the
necessary information according to the instructions, a message will confirm that
your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec has been successfully sent.

submit it again.

Frais à acquitter will open. This page contains the details regarding your application
fees. You will receive an email informing you that the Ministère has sent another
message to your account.

8 To read this message, click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the
page Historique de mes demandes (History of my applications). On the blue bar at

You have submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. You must now pay
• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment
informs you that in case of interruption, select the tab “Mon Dossier” and click on
“Payer ma demande.” You will return to the page on required fees, under “Frais à

All the best

This is excellent. thank you very much for clear and set by by guide,,..

I have few question

1) Do I have to show bank balance to apply for quebec, (like minimum amount in the bank)?
2) MY Noc is 4163 Business development officer for current job and last job its 1422 Data entry clerks, will I be eligible to apply for MON with the profession?
3) what are document or information I have to keep in handy while submitting MON ProJet?
4) Do I have to pay the fee Immediately?
5) this are my detail will I be qualified?

IELTS : L6.5, R5.5, W5.5, S6.5

Degree: BCA(3 yr degree)

Work exp: 4yr

Marital status: single

I just to make sure I am eligible to apply for Quebec that all please help me with my question that will be great help

Thank you very much

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi @Parmod

I need a clarification as far as my experience and educational background is concerned. I graduated in 2004 (Bachelor in Computer Applications) and did Masters in computer Applications in 2008. However, my experience is in the banking sector(More than seven years). In the opinion of a consultant, I don't meet the eligibility criteria on the basis that my field of education and experience are different altogether. Does education and experience necessarily need to match? The NOC that matches my job duties is 6235 Financial sales representatives. The Employment requirements of NOC 6235 is:
Completion of secondary school and extensive general banking experience is usually required.
A bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Kindly throw light...
Thanks in advance!

vgodan

Jul 26, 2016
I have the below queries for Mon Projet Quebec...

1). I have an active Express Entry profile Under CIC, when i register in Mon Projet Quebec should i need to say that YES or NO for the below question???
Avez-vous déjà présenté une demande d'immigration au Canada (ailleurs qu'au Québec)? / ENGLISH: Have you ever applied for immigration to Canada (except in Quebec)?????

2). Should i need to fill the Mon Projet Quebec application in ENGLISH or FRENCH.

CAN ANYONE ADVISE please.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi all,

Some Tips-

Steps to follow-

territories.

submitted.

submit it again.

message to your account.

• pay by mail
• pay later

Online payment

All the best
Nice info Parmodchoudhari, thanks for info.
i have few questions hope you will resolve.

1. This payment is refundable or not?
2. My wife is primary applicant in my case, she have 7.5 band & she done master of commerce but for that which area of training require to select?
3. in which case our application will be reject and what is the ratio for rejection of application?
4. once everything going perfect then Quebec give us to ITA and then apply CIC in EE or Quebec give us to directly PR?
5. once we get PR then we will stay in Quebec or can we change any province?
6. If we stay in Quebec then how much time frame?

hope you can solve my doubts.
Once again Thank you

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Vtal_g said:
Hey

can any one please let me know if I Need to show bank balance in MON projet.. if yes give me some detail

Urgent please
follow the link below

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/glossary.html#financial

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
zaksam777 said:
thanks Parmodchoudhari.
Hello All,
Can you please confirm that if I do not enter any IELTS result in Mon Project at time of submission, can I add the IELTS result later after submission ? My IELTS result will come in September 2016. Current IELTS has expired.
Thank you.
Evaluation of English knowledge
Candidates in the Regular Skilled Worker Program (principal applicants only) who wish to obtain points for their knowledge of English must submit the results of an English evaluation test recognized by the Ministère, namely the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).

An up-to-date list of centres certified by the IELTS is available on the International English Language Testing System Internet site.

According to me If you are getting enough points without IELTS you can ho for it.. But m not sure if you can submit it on later date or not..

For more details follow the link below

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
Hi All,

My profession is 2173(Software Engineer) as per NOC .
Is it a regulated profession ?
So what should i put in the occupation in the application form in mon project ? (profession not in the list or ingénieur) ?

Please help its urgent

Thanks
Karan

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
follow the link below

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/glossary.html#financial
Thanks Parmod..do i have to show proof of fund while applying for MON Projet. and also how long period i need to keep it in the bank

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
karansingh14 said:
Hi All,

So what should i put in the occupation in the application form in mon project ? (profession not in the list or ingénieur) ?

Please help its urgent

Thanks
Karan
Hey Karan,

can you pls share all the list documents form needed to for Mon projet

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
karansingh14 said:
Hi All,

Please help its urgent
Ingenieur

Thanks
Karan

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
Thanks Parmod..do i have to show proof of fund while applying for MON Projet. and also how long period i need to keep it in the bank
No need to show any pof. Just declaration of financial sufficiency in MON projet

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
karansingh14 said:
how would i get a license then ?
There are diffrent process for diffrent provinces All information is available on official websites...you must have to do some search..just Google it you will find all your answers...