+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gss with LMIA approved. Biometrics done on 17th. Timeline?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
i have checked the status, and it says " review of eligibility" that is all. I will call the IRCC again and hope they can give me clear picture. I have no idea why it's delayed, all their reply was last month, is because they don't have enough resources and due to coivd the application delayed in all processing centers. Anyone applied in the beginning of the year and still waiting?

kp03

Jun 3, 2022
India
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Passport Req..
24-08-2022
Update

I dialed the IVR number mentioned in the comment above and found that my application was approved. I am yet to confirm this with our attorney.
My timeline:

Application Date: 25th May 2022
Medical: Upfront
Biometric Date: 31st May 2022
PPR: 24th Aug 2022

Last edited:

kp03

Jun 3, 2022
India
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Passport Req..
24-08-2022
i have checked the status, and it says " review of eligibility" that is all. I will call the IRCC again and hope they can give me clear picture. I have no idea why it's delayed, all their reply was last month, is because they don't have enough resources and due to coivd the application delayed in all processing centers. Anyone applied in the beginning of the year and still waiting?
I don't understand how their system works. I have recently seen a few cases in my office where people who applied later than others are getting PPR, and older applications are still under background check.

I hope your status changes soon.

kp03

Jun 3, 2022
India
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Passport Req..
24-08-2022

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Update

I dialed the IVR number mentioned in the comment above and found that my application was approved. I am yet to confirm this with our attorney.
My timeline:

Application Date: 25th May 2022
Medical: Upfront
Biometric Date: 31st May 2022
PPR: 25th Aug 2022
Did the attorney not inform you? Was it approved today or way before?

kp03

Jun 3, 2022
India
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Passport Req..
24-08-2022
Did the attorney not inform you? Was it approved today or way before?
Our attorney informed me today, and it was approved yesterday.

May 21, 2022
that's good at least some changes, how long for the police clearance they required? is it for last 10 years?
yeah looks like its for all the countries you have stayed for a minimum of 6 months (same as that you filled in the form while submitting the application).

What about your application? What is the status?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
yeah looks like its for all the countries you have stayed for a minimum of 6 months (same as that you filled in the form while submitting the application).

What about your application? What is the status?
was it specified the time line from when to when to provide the police certificate? My application is still pending review for last 6 months, its been 7 months since i filed the application under GTS

May 21, 2022
was it specified the time line from when to when to provide the police certificate? My application is still pending review for last 6 months, its been 7 months since i filed the application under GTS
no timeline mentioned. They just asked for the countries that i stayed for more than 6 months(these were mentioned in the form that i submitted.
You will also need PCC from your home country.
If the country you are staying in right now is not your home country, then you will need a PCC for that country too.

Example,
I stayed in country A for more than 6 months
I am from country B
I am currently staying in country C for more than 6 months right now,

The PCC request will look like this
Please submit the following police certificates to be obtained from the local authorities in:
1. Country A
2. Country B
3. Country C
Unless otherwise instructed, you must provide these document(s) within 30 days. Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to comply with this deadline.