+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gss with LMIA approved. Biometrics done on 17th. Timeline?

Redash

Jun 11, 2022
Hi All,

I am planning to apply work permit from India under GSS, can you please tell me maximum how many months it will take to get the VISA/work permit
As per the current timelines.. it takes ~3months once you've submitted your Biometric.
If you've not yet applied, then you may safely assume anywhere from 5-6 months, as you'll probably need to get a LMIA, arrange all the documents, get your medical done.. and then submit your Biometric..

Aug 6, 2022
As per the current timelines.. it takes ~3months once you've submitted your Biometric.
If you've not yet applied, then you may safely assume anywhere from 5-6 months, as you'll probably need to get a LMIA, arrange all the documents, get your medical done.. and then submit your Biometric..
Thank you so much for the information. This week we are apply LMIA. Can you please let me know what are the documents I have to gather after LMIA process.

Amansidhu

Apr 10, 2012
Does anyone know how can we verify PPR as access of my account with GC key is with representative, mean I am not able to know what's going on.

I am in the same situation in which maximum Indians use to be.
My representative asking me for his payment on PPR what how and where I can verify it i don't know???
So do u guys have any way where without GC key we can verify our PPR please reply ASAP

Applied date - don't know
Biomatric done - 05 August 2022
PCC date- up-front done
Medical - up-front done

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Does anyone know how can we verify PPR as access of my account with GC key is with representative, mean I am not able to know what's going on.

I am in the same situation in which maximum Indians use to be.
My representative asking me for his payment on PPR what how and where I can verify it i don't know???
So do u guys have any way where without GC key we can verify our PPR please reply ASAP

Applied date - don't know
Biomatric done - 05 August 2022
PCC date- up-front done
Medical - up-front done
Biometrics done on 5th August 2022 and your lawyer is saying you have received passport request?

Olessya

Aug 7, 2022
Мы подали заявку из Калькутты 28.04.2022
03.05.2022 биометрический
02.08.2022 медицинский осмотр
04.08.2022 запрос паспорта

kp03

Jun 3, 2022
India
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Passport Req..
24-08-2022
Yes
Already sent me the PPR
@Amansidhu This looks suspicious to me even if your noc code comes under essential worker.
Also, AKAIK IRCC does not ask for payment for PPR. you may have to pay VFSGlobal if you are opting for courier service, But that you can pay directly to them. You just need PPR and one more document from IRCC.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

Since you have received PPR, Check with VFS global if they can help.

Amansidhu

Apr 10, 2012
@Amansidhu This looks suspicious to me even if your noc code comes under essential worker.
Also, AKAIK IRCC does not ask for payment for PPR. you may have to pay VFSGlobal if you are opting for courier service, But that you can pay directly to them. You just need PPR and one more document from IRCC.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

Since you have received PPR, Check with VFS global if they can help.
Thanks for reply
Actually VFS can't help to check it's legitimacy as they don't have access of immigration data as such.

My fingerprint done on 5 August and PPR received date is 8 August
It looks suspicious to me also but my representative or in my state i would say this is normal in these days to happen, but still I won't him pay anything untill I get GC key as I told him that u do login in front of me show me all the details and communication massages then download PPR from immigration site then I will believe so lets see what happen next.

About payment u were talking about it's normal in India we do pay to arrange each and every thing so.

Don't you know anyway by which we can check or verify PPR if don't have GC key

Thanks

Reactions: kp03

Redash

Jun 11, 2022
Thanks for reply
Actually VFS can't help to check it's legitimacy as they don't have access of immigration data as such.

My fingerprint done on 5 August and PPR received date is 8 August
It looks suspicious to me also but my representative or in my state i would say this is normal in these days to happen, but still I won't him pay anything untill I get GC key as I told him that u do login in front of me show me all the details and communication massages then download PPR from immigration site then I will believe so lets see what happen next.

About payment u were talking about it's normal in India we do pay to arrange each and every thing so.

Don't you know anyway by which we can check or verify PPR if don't have GC key

Thanks
Call up the number +18002676788 (you can use Skype).. opt for Option 2... and then follow the IVR... you'll be asked your UCI and the application number and DOB, then you can check on the current status of your application.

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
How to check my application processed as GSS stream line. I have applied and mentioned on the application where the questionnaire answers. Was there any other place to specify this?

MariaAlexaS

Aug 23, 2022
Hello!
I have a question regarding my application: I am entering all the papers in the canada page and there they ask me for a certificate that I meet the requirements of the position for which I am applying, being that this is not regulated, I do not know what I should do in that case. I don't know if I am applying as it is not, I have the contract or job offer and the LMIA Thank you.

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
why is the application for GSS stream taking so long, it was supposed to be 2 weeks, its been 6 months already. Anyone has having same issues?

kp03

Jun 3, 2022
India
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Passport Req..
24-08-2022
why is the application for GSS stream taking so long, it was supposed to be 2 weeks, its been 6 months already. Anyone has having same issues?
@farooq0520 2-week timeline was before the pandemic. Now they are not promising two week processing time.
But, From the Whats app group and this google sheet. WP Tracker, It appears that they are processing applications for the May month end.
Your application is definitely delayed. Did you check the status of your application?