+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group of 5 refugee

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Good day all, can anyone briefly tell what come after medical tests for refugees outside Canada?? In detail

Aziz185

Apr 14, 2021
Hello,
what I know is that after the file transfers to the visa office the process is : interview, medical , security checkup and after you get the final approval : orientation . have you done your medical ? when was ur interview ?

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
Hello,
what I know is that after the file transfers to the visa office the process is : interview, medical , security checkup and after you get the final approval : orientation . have you done your medical ? when was ur interview ?
[/QUOTE
hello hav

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
S
Hello,
Sorry i was asking..have you gone through that process yourself?my file arrived from Canada organization CHRIO and received at ghana canada embassy but i have never received any communication since february 2020.i have written several follow ups but nothing.the organization too has trued ti reach them but has failed i never even got the IUC number so i can not check my applications progress online.please advise

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello, have you done supplementary information ? If yes can u tell me what’s next pls ? Thanks.

Aziz185

Apr 14, 2021
S

Sorry i was asking..have you gone through that process yourself?my file arrived from Canada organization CHRIO and received at ghana canada embassy but i have never received any communication since february 2020.i have written several follow ups but nothing.the organization too has trued ti reach them but has failed i never even got the IUC number so i can not check my applications progress online.please advise
yes I have done my interview in April 2021 but nothing new until now. I sent several emails to the embassy but no respond . I got the IUC number last August on the same email that informs about that the sponsorship is approved ( group of five sponsorship ) and that the case is transferred to the Canada visa office of your country of residing . COVID-19 has issued many problems and delays. I hope every thing get better and we all travel to Canada soon

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
I p
yes I have done my interview in April 2021 but nothing new until now. I sent several emails to the embassy but no respond . I got the IUC number last August on the same email that informs about that the sponsorship is approved ( group of five sponsorship ) and that the case is transferred to the Canada visa office of your country of residing . COVID-19 has issued many problems and delays. I hope every thing get better and we all travel to Canada soon
I pray so too..i have really grown desperate.no communication from them is really putting me on pressure