+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone know post fax to Nova Scotia, How much time it take for new PR card to arrive ( solemn declaration?)

buffy0588

Apr 1, 2021
Should we have to stamp or write the date name and address of the photography studio on the back of the photos???

In COPR they only mentioned to write UCI and name on the back of the photos.

Does anyone have idea about this??
Please reply.

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Should we have to stamp or write the date name and address of the photography studio on the back of the photos???

In COPR they only mentioned to write UCI and name on the back of the photos.

Does anyone have idea about this??
Please reply.
Yes you need a stamp from your photo studio "studio name & their address". If they dont have the stamp, you need to write it by hand. So, one photo with studio information only and the other photo with your information only

Reactions: buffy0588

buffy0588

Apr 1, 2021
Yes you need a stamp from your photo studio "studio name & their address". If they dont have the stamp, you need to write it by hand. So, one photo with studio information only and the other photo with your information only
Thank you for your reply

NarniaForever

Apr 19, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yesterday I received an update in the portal with a rejection message exactly like rejection message exactly like what felix-m received, giving me 30 days to resubmit new photos. I guess in my case it's because I took the photos myself, although of a similar professional quality. I will be submitting new photos by going to London Drugs.

Have anyone had success with submitting photos that you take yourself, fulfilling all photo requirements except "taken by a commercial photographer"?
After sending a new set of photos on June 6, I received the PR Cards in the mail on June 21. Please see my signature for details.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Reactions: felix-m

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
My son's photo taken at London Drugs by a professional was rejected too but IRCC took 4 months to send me a new photo request letter. Talk about snail mail.