+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

iamcanadapr

Nov 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my COPR Nov 19. I was asked to mail 2 photos to the Vancouver PR card processing center.
Can you join me to estimate the timelines to receive PR card after submitting the photos?

COPR Nov 19
Photos Submitted Nov 19
PR Card delivery ??

Thanks

Last edited:

Sawerus

Dec 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my COPR Nov 19. I was asked to mail 2 photos to the Vancouver PR card processing center.
Can you join me to estimate the timelines to receive PR card after submitting the photos?

COPR Nov 19
Photos Submitted Nov 19
PR Card delivery ??

Thanks
Any updates about your card?

arnikhil

Aug 28, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
CoPR received - 30th Nov
Photo sent on - 1st Dec
IRCC submitted status on - 3rd Dec

Waiting for PR card...

Reactions: Harsh1992

arnikhil

Aug 28, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
When did you receive CoPR and what was your PR card submission date? Holiday season would certainly make delays with Canada Post.

Carol 7

Jun 12, 2020
When did you receive CoPR and what was your PR card submission date? Holiday season would certainly make delays with Canada Post.
I receive copr on nov 23, pr card submitted on nov 25.... yeah but I saw someone received on Dec 18 and card was mailed out dec 13,she lives in Vancouver

Reactions: arnikhil

RR14567

Oct 19, 2020
CoPR received - 30th Nov
Photo sent on - 1st Dec
IRCC submitted status on - 3rd Dec

Waiting for PR card...
How do you check IRCC status, how can i do that?
i received Dec 03, 2020 and mailed photos and copy of copr on Dec 05, 2020.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
How do you check IRCC status, how can i do that?
i received Dec 03, 2020 and mailed photos and copy of copr on Dec 05, 2020.
You can link your application to CIC account, just log in your account and you'll see there is "link your application to your account", and then simply follow the instructions.

RR14567

Oct 19, 2020
You can link your application to CIC account, just log in your account and you'll see there is "link your application to your account", and then simply follow the instructions.
Thank you
but i did not submitted any application for PR card.
on my Copt , they said to mail the copy of copr and two photos to Vancouver address.
That is all I did. On cic account it says , not able to find application

arnikhil

Aug 28, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you
on my Copt , they said to mail the copy of copr and two photos to Vancouver address.
PR card application gets auto submitted when your PR is approved by IRCC. You don’t want to submit it.

Linking it to your ircc account is lil tricky as everything should match perfectly. Choose UCI and last name option while linking and provide your DOB and birth place as per passport. The tricky part is PR approve date, it is not the date on CoPR. Check the approved date inside your ircc express entry pr application portal. It is likely a day before CoPR date. Try with that date. Ideally it should be linked successfully. If not, some other data you’re entering is not in sync with your application.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you
That's your application for PR card. Please make sure to fill out with the exactly information as your application for PR, especially your born city.