+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
can i ask you one more question please
How many ghost updates if you remeber you received on pr card application after your photos were delivered ?
Just one. I have waited for 2 month just to received retake photo letter with no proper explanation. Come on IRCC...

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Just one. I have waited for 2 month just to received retake photo letter with no proper explanation. Come on IRCC...
i am worried too now
Received GU and nothing after that
Can you please attach your letter here or atleast copy paste
so we can see what it looks like and what have they asked and why was your photo rejected

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
i am worried too now
Received GU and nothing after that
Can you please attach your letter here or atleast copy paste
so we can see what it looks like and what have they asked and why was your photo rejected
This letter is to inform you that your photo submission has been received by our office. The photos submitted to this office do not
meet the required specifications.

Your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo.
You must send:
Two (2) new photos. Please see the Government of Canada’s permanent resident photo specifications here for further details

If we do not receive the requested information within 30 days of the date above, your application for a permanent resident card will be
considered cancelled.

Please return this letter and photos by mail to:
IRCC Vancouver – PR Photo Retake
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2C3

To avoid any delay, please provide IRCC with a permanent Canadian address by accessing the on-line Address Notification
service on the IRCC website. If an updated address is not provided your PR card will be mailed to your address shown at the
top of this letter.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please visit our website or contact your service provider organization

Please disregard this notice if you have recently submitted new photos to our centre or have received your PR card.

Reactions: NarniaForever

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
This letter is to inform you that your photo submission has been received by our office. The photos submitted to this office do not

Your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo.
You must send:
Two (2) new photos. Please see the Government of Canada’s permanent resident photo specifications here for further details

If we do not receive the requested information within 30 days of the date above, your application for a permanent resident card will be
considered cancelled.

Please return this letter and photos by mail to:
IRCC Vancouver – PR Photo Retake
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2C3

To avoid any delay, please provide IRCC with a permanent Canadian address by accessing the on-line Address Notification
service on the IRCC website. If an updated address is not provided your PR card will be mailed to your address shown at the
top of this letter.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please visit our website or contact your service provider organization

Please disregard this notice if you have recently submitted new photos to our centre or have received your PR card.
thanks
so no specifications on what was wrong Ahhhhhhhh OMG

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
did you try to call them anytime between you submitted your photos and got this letter ??
I actually did 2 weeks ago. I asked them why u havent got it. Its been 2 months already. But they dont have an answer for that. Sigh..

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
I actually did 2 weeks ago. I asked them why u havent got it. Its been 2 months already. But they dont have an answer for that. Sigh..
did they tell you that photos were not on file or photo not received or what ??
What do you mean by why u haven't got it ??

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
did they tell you that photos were not on file or photo not received or what ??
What do you mean by why u haven't got it ??
No, they received the photo according to letter above. The call agent is pretty useless. They dont have any info. As a said, i have not received my pr card since 2 months ago I sent my photo

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
No, they received the photo according to letter above. The call agent is pretty useless. They dont have any info. As a said, i have not received my pr card since 2 months ago I sent my photo
i would encourage you to apply for gcms notes also
In case of any future delay you will have an idea of what was wrong
Thanks for answering questions patiently

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
i would encourage you to apply for gcms notes also
In case of any future delay you will have an idea of what was wrong
Thanks for answering questions patiently
Yeah i did request gcms notes last week actually. No problem, happy to help!

NarniaForever

Apr 19, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

I'm sorry to hear that. I may eventually run into the same problem too. How long was it since you sent (or they received) the photos? Also, did you receive the letter in the Portal or in the mail?

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
I'm sorry to hear that. I may eventually run into the same problem too. How long was it since you sent (or they received) the photos? Also, did you receive the letter in the Portal or in the mail?
They received the photo since March 24th. Yeah i did received a letter in the portal. I just re-sent my photo to IRCC. My guess is that IRCC doesnt like that if we modified our portrait a bit (like reducing the pimples). Since the photographer company was willing to do editing. I said yes. Maybe thats why IRCC rejected my photo. But strangely, my wife's photo got edited too and she got the PR card already. Maybe IRCC thought she is wearing a makeup. LOL