+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

NarniaForever

Apr 19, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
They received the photo since March 24th. Yeah i did received a letter in the portal. I just re-sent my photo to IRCC. My guess is that IRCC doesnt like that if we modified our portrait a bit (like reducing the pimples). Since the photographer company was willing to do editing. I said yes. Maybe thats why IRCC rejected my photo. But strangely, my wife's photo got edited too and she got the PR card already. Maybe IRCC thought she is wearing a makeup. LOL
Thank you for the info. I sent mine April 26, so if mine are rejected I should receive notice within a few weeks. Thank you for the photo editing warning; maybe your photo was reviewed by a different agent, or like you said, it's the prevailing double standard :).

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Pr Card approved and dispatched May 25
Photos delivered may 07
Got 3 or 4 GU 4th one was for DM
All the best guys
Thanks everyone for answering my questions

Reactions: felix-m

NarniaForever

Apr 19, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pr Card approved and dispatched May 25
Photos delivered may 07
Got 3 or 4 GU 4th one was for DM
All the best guys
Thanks everyone for answering my questions
Congrat ! Hopefully Canada Post doesn't lose it. Thank you for sharing the facts of your journey; help those who are waiting including me.

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
i tried to go through your pr card timeline but it seems too complicated
Your solemn declaration was delivered to ircc to may 7 and then when was your second card approved and sent ?? and did you receive it this time ??
No update yet. The processing time for solemn declaration is 77 days. Not sure when I am gonna get it.