+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

MiguelX

Oct 15, 2020
I received a call from an IRCC agent today! She was calling from a privat number at 3pm and arranged an appointment (Vancouver Downtown) to give biometrics early next week. Things are moving forward!

CEC Inland
AOR: July 13
Medical passed & BIL: Sept 4

Reactions: alessainebuckley

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Has anybody here ordered GCMS notes? Wondering if the reason I haven't been getting a call is that something is up with my application and I'm just not aware...

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Has anybody here ordered GCMS notes? Wondering if the reason I haven't been getting a call is that something is up with my application and I'm just not aware...
I had the same concerns. My profile only showed that I'd passed my medical and needed to give biometrics but I called this morning and they said I'd passed eligibility and it was just biometrics and criminality (assessed after biometrics given) that needed to be completed. I imagine yours is probably the same!
At this point I can think of many different reasons why we might not be getting calls but I'm trying to put that out of my mind and stay positive, the call will come and hopefully soon!

Reactions: alessainebuckley

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
I had the same concerns. My profile only showed that I'd passed my medical and needed to give biometrics but I called this morning and they said I'd passed eligibility and it was just biometrics and criminality (assessed after biometrics given) that needed to be completed. I imagine yours is probably the same!
At this point I can think of many different reasons why we might not be getting calls but I'm trying to put that out of my mind and stay positive, the call will come and hopefully soon!
Good to hear! And thanks for the positivity :)

Reactions: blondieyo

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I received a call from an IRCC agent today! She was calling from a privat number at 3pm and arranged an appointment (Vancouver Downtown) to give biometrics early next week. Things are moving forward!

CEC Inland
AOR: July 13
Medical passed & BIL: Sept 4
Call from IRCC or service Canada agent?

aoctr

Oct 10, 2020
Hi. Where did you call to? IRCC representative? Does IRCC answer regarding each applicant’s progress? I would like to know my process with details but they don’t answer my request which was submitted through webform...
Thanks.

Illegitim8

Oct 19, 2020
I can't comprehend why IRCC would lie about calling people by order of the application submission date. It's blatantly evident that they're calling people who are still within the 6 month processing period. It's tough languishing in uncertainty, especially in such unprecedented times. It just makes me sad. Plus, there's no signs of them accepting feedback or amending what is wrong.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I can't comprehend why IRCC would lie about calling people by order of the application submission date. It's blatantly evident that they're calling people who are still within the 6 month processing period. It's tough languishing in uncertainty, especially in such unprecedented times. It just makes me sad. Plus, there's no signs of them accepting feedback or amending what is wrong.
I don’t know to whom we should blame? IRCC or SC. Looks like everything screwed up

Reactions: duanjunhyq