+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I don’t know to whom we should blame? IRCC or SC. Looks like everything screwed up
I think IRCC
They are not sending them the list according to the aor date
I talked to few sc agent and they said they call applicants according to their list :(
It would be better if they switch this into online appointment

Akshay4764

Oct 9, 2020
Update: I got a call today from service Canada to book my biometrics for Oct 27 at Surrey Central Mall's Service Canada location.My AOR was June 17 and BIL was Aug 5 and my location is Surrey Newton.Good luck every1 else.

Reactions: Shiva91 and Ro66

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Update: I got a call today from service Canada to book my biometrics for Oct 27 at Surrey Central Mall's Service Canada location.My AOR was June 17 and BIL was Aug 5 and my location is Surrey Newton.Good luck every1 else.
You received a call after 4:00 PM ? That's weird.

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I feel they are only contacting those within the 6 month period not to further mess up their metrics. Those of us who are way past the 6 month deadline are just dead in the water to them, why rush? Sorry to be cynical but for them to lie to our face about calling in application order, I would not put this past them either.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi. Where did you call to? IRCC representative? Does IRCC answer regarding each applicant’s progress? I would like to know my process with details but they don’t answer my request which was submitted through webform...
Thanks.
I called the IRCC line (1-888-242-2100) and went through the steps to talk to an agent. It took a few tries to get through the automated questions and actually make it to an agent as they are very busy. Make sure you specifically ask for progress of eligibility and background checks etc as otherwise they'll just read you what's on your profile (that you can check online). The agent I talked to put me on hold for a few minutes while she actually opened up my case to check its status.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I feel they are only contacting those within the 6 month period not to further mess up their metrics. Those of us who are way past the 6 month deadline are just dead in the water to them, why rush? Sorry to be cynical but for them to lie to our face about calling in application order, I would not put this past them either.
If they do that though, their metrics will just get worse in a couple months when those of us passed the 6 month time frame start getting ours completed. If anything it would make more sense for them to get through us faster now so they can blame the delay on COVID. It also doesn't make much sense then that those in March and April are receiving a lot of calls as they're also passed the 6 month time frame.
I'm as annoyed about this as anyone on here but I think we just need to be patient and trust that we're not far from getting a call.

Last edited:

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ontario is clearly getting the highest number of calls, which makes sense as they have the highest number of applicants but it's disproportionate to the other provinces. All of the recent appointments scheduled for them (except for 1 or 2 outliers) are set for early November so they've clearly booked their system up a lot. I'm hoping that when they've ripped through those they'll move to BC and other provinces. Hopefully we start getting a greater number of calls as they start getting a really high % of people done in ON.
Also noted that from the spreadsheet, there's 284 people still waiting for a call as of this morning (107 in BC), with last week seeing an average of 24 new calls each day (not including the Monday, 19.2 if you include the public holiday Monday when there was 0 calls) and 16.4 the week before. If we assume then roughly 20 people get a call each day, the list should be done in 14.3 days. If you want to be pessimistic and drop that to 10 a day that's just under a month.
I really think we should start seeing a lot of people getting called in the next 2 weeks.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

AOR May 4, Vancouver , just received the call from No Caller iD. Booked bIL on Friday. However, family of three, only two of us were on the list. The agent was kind and said "then someone else will call the 3rd person."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Shiva91

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi,

AOR May 4, Vancouver , just received the call from No Caller iD. Booked bIL on Friday. However, family of three, only two of us were on the list. The agent was nice said, and said "then someone else will call the 3rd person."
Appt in Vancouver

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,

AOR May 4, Vancouver , just received the call from No Caller iD. Booked bIL on Friday. However, family of three, only two of us were on the list. The agent was nice said, and said "then someone else will call the 3rd person."
Congrats .. mine AOR is also MAY 4

Reactions: Shiva91

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hi,

Can your please share your BIL date and express entry category?