+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

AOR May 4, Vancouver , just received the call from No Caller iD. Booked bIL on Friday. However, family of three, only two of us were on the list. The agent was kind and said "then someone else will call the 3rd person."
Congratulations
Have you applied by yourself or through the representatives?

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Just missed calls from no caller Id and they didn’t leave any voicemail.
When will i recieve a call back ?
Aor march 26
Vancouver

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I believe Service Canada just giving us all nostalgia for the times when you would wait for your date to call you back. Thanks, SC, definitely not appreciating it.

I think we should form a talking circle where everyone shares their feelings for Service Canada, and in the end, we all cry and hug with cupcakes and brewed coffee.

Normatt4

Oct 16, 2020
Just got back from SC Sinclair Centre downtown, the place was dead, not a single soul. I don’t understand why they’re not calling more people to book appointments. It took us 10min to give fingerprints and take a photo. He gave us a sticker with the biometrics confirmation number and asked us to stick on our BIL. The guy had a list of names, maybe 2-3 pages, he asked our postal code again and wrote it down on the list. I could peak a bunch of V(number)(letter) on his list.

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Just got back from SC Sinclair Centre downtown, the place was dead, not a single soul. I don’t understand why they’re not calling more people to book appointments. It took us 10min to give fingerprints and take a photo. He gave us a sticker with the biometrics confirmation number and asked us to stick on our BIL. The guy had a list of names, maybe 2-3 pages, he asked our postal code again and wrote it down on the list. I could peak a bunch of V(number)(letter) on his list.
I feel like turning up and trying my luck at getting it done

Reactions: blondieyo

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I feel like turning up and trying my luck at getting it done
I have honestly thought about doing this and just walking in, saying I have an appointment and be like oh I got a call yesterday and they said *insert whatever time it is* at Sinclair Centre so here I am.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
It's so inefficient especially considering people in Ontario who are getting the most calls are scheduling appointments for 2+ weeks time because they're so booked up when we're able to go the next day even.
What you've just said is exactly what my friend who went last week described, empty as anything and there clearly being no rush.

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91