+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
New meaning for DF:
The "DF" in "E-grant DF" is believed to stand for "Digital Folder". This refers to the digital storage and management system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process and store citizenship applications and related documents.

In this context, "E-grant DF" can be understood as an electronic grant of citizenship through the Digital Folder system. This system allows for efficient and secure processing of applications, and the "E-grant" indicates that the citizenship has been granted electronically through this system.

The use of "Digital Folder" (DF) helps to distinguish this electronic process from traditional paper-based applications and grants.

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
New meaning for DF:
The "DF" in "E-grant DF" is believed to stand for "Digital Folder". This refers to the digital storage and management system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process and store citizenship applications and related documents.

In this context, "E-grant DF" can be understood as an electronic grant of citizenship through the Digital Folder system. This system allows for efficient and secure processing of applications, and the "E-grant" indicates that the citizenship has been granted electronically through this system.

The use of "Digital Folder" (DF) helps to distinguish this electronic process from traditional paper-based applications and grants.
Well multiple people saw Derog Flag in their notes including me. I saw it with my eyes in my friend's notes and next notes it was redacted given that long wait makes sense but i hope you are right.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
New meaning for DF:

Is this an AI generated answer?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
How do you know that grant DF has been redacted? what does your GCMS notes says on page 3 about Paper File Location??
It used to be grant df for me, I requested my notes again, I compared all pages. All pages were the same except the paper file location section. On that page, I also got s.22(1)(b) notation at the top right which wasn't present in the previous note, suggesting they redacted DF since literally every single bit of information is the same.

Reactions: CanMon

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
It used to be grant df for me, I requested my notes again, I compared all pages. All pages were the same except the paper file location section. On that page, I also got s.22(1)(b) notation at the top right which wasn't present in the previous note, suggesting they redacted DF since literally every single bit of information is the same.
You are right. I have the same observation. Seems like DF is being redacted. And in any page they redact, they are putting the privacy act under which they are removing that information. S.22 1.b
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/p-21/section-22.html

Reactions: citapplicant

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Received a call from my MP office about my file. Because my FPs expired last month, he said the BG check may need to restart, so they either complete the application in the next few days or they will ask me to resubmit FP. But surprise update is that, according to MP, my LPP is apparently completed? Even though tracker is not reflecting this update. Don’t know if to believe this or not.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Received a call from my MP office about my file. Because my FPs expired last month, he said the BG check may need to restart, so they either complete the application in the next few days or they will ask me to resubmit FP. But surprise update is that, according to MP, my LPP is apparently completed? Even though tracker is not reflecting this update. Don’t know if to believe this or not.
Wait for two working days after the date your MP received update from IRCC to see the tracker update.

Reactions: Anonyref

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
I see Decision made in my ECAS. No update on tracker. Will I get oath date shortly? My LPP was completed as of June 2023. Was in Grant DF and then Grant on my previous notes respectively.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
I see Decision made in my ECAS. No update on tracker. Will I get oath date shortly? My LPP was completed as of June 2023. Was in Grant DF and then Grant on my previous notes respectively.
Congratulation, soon inshaallah you will receive your oath invitation

Reactions: CanMon