+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
I am stuck in Grant DF since 2nd of Nov 2023, previously it was Grant PR status, and I am AOR 2022, Scarborough office, all green since August 2023.

last response from SCR office today morning
" Our records show that one of the mandatory checks that are performed before every step of the application process is still being processed by a third party agency. Until we receive the results from them we are not able to move your application forward"

Last edited:

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
I am stuck in Grant DF since 2nd of Nov 2023, previously it was Grant PR status, and I am protected person AOR 2022, Scarborough office, all green since August 2023.

last response from SCR office today morning
" Our records show that one of the mandatory checks that are performed before every step of the application process is still being processed by a third party agency. Until we receive the results from them we are not able to move your application forward"
did you email them? Would you mind asking what did you ask them. Last time I requested information they just told mu enquiry and request to process the file would be send to concern team.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
did you email them? Would you mind asking what did you ask them. Last time I requested information they just told mu enquiry and request to process the file would be send to concern team.
Emailed to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC at cic.gc.ca.

basically I told them in very nice compelling way, I am exceeding the processing time 15 months, I asked if they can schedule me for Oath, told them about my private family situation also.
asking to expedite my oath since I am waiting oath from Aug/2023.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Emailed to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC at cic.gc.ca.

basically I told them in very nice compelling way, I am exceeding the processing time 15 months, I asked if they can schedule me for Oath, told them about my private family situation also.
asking to expedite my oath since I am waiting oath from Aug/2023.
Hi, how long did they take to respond to you? I am also a scarborough applicant.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I have been in this E-Grant DF club since first week of October, 2023 when my LPP was completed and I have been waiting for oath invite. Some people are saying E-Grant DF means Decision Finalized, but I am sure that is not the meaning as it stands right now. I don't know what E-Grant DF means but whatever it means is NOT GOOD because we all in it are getting to wait unnecessarily. It is a place of delayed processing and we don't know when we will become Canada Citizen.

missmari

Mar 28, 2023
Mine is at E-grant DF as well, but LPP is still in progress. Maybe it stands for (Don't Forward) for some reason - Honestly not sure what it means as it is a pretty recent status that was recently implemented and did not see people mentioning it before November 2023.

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Grant DF = Grant "Delayed" "File"

Means the file has been put on Hold for further screening due to several reasons which can be "Possible Misrepresentation", "Secondary and Tertiary Prohibition Security Screening and also backlog non routine file.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Grant DF = Grant "Delayed" "File"

Means the file has been put on Hold for further screening due to several reasons which can be "Possible Misrepresentation", "Secondary and Tertiary Prohibition Security Screening and also backlog non routine file.
What’s your source, or are you just assuming ?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
My status is "Grant DF" as well, and for those whose ceremony was cancelled due to administrative error, their status has changed to "Grant Ceremony DF"

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
It could be something related to refugees; as far as I have seen, everyone with this location is a refugee. Is there anyone who isn't a refugee and has the DF status?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonyref

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I agree and I believe it’s most likely not a “Decision Finalized” unfortunately. However, it’s confusing because a guy on facebook posted a screenshot of his notes. It said “OUTCOME OF REVIEW
Outcome of Review: Decision Ready - holding on direction
NEXT PROCESSING STAGE
FILE TO: Grant DF
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations”