+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Hi people, a not extremely significant update: called IRCC today just to get a status update. Agent, after verifying all info, said that it is still in progress but as it has passed the processing time average, she did send a note on my behalf without me even asking for it.

will keep you all posted if there is any movement in the next 60 days.

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi people, a not extremely significant update: called IRCC today just to get a status update. Agent, after verifying all info, said that it is still in progress but as it has passed the processing time average, she did send a note on my behalf without me even asking for it.

will keep you all posted if there is any movement in the next 60 days.
And yet my agent lied today that she has no authority to send such a note to processing office. You really need to be lucky to get a good agent.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Do you guys know what the funny thing is? The agent I called before this one (3 weeks ago) told me my app was non-routine. And then I call this agent and I don’t even say anything and she sends the note! No words left for me to say at this point. All the best to us.

i also wanted to congratulate @Jalalcananda whom just got his LPP completed. Another grant DF success story. Congrats my friend!

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Do you guys know what the funny thing is? The agent I called before this one (3 weeks ago) told me my app was non-routine. And then I call this agent and I don’t even say anything and she sends the note! No words left for me to say at this point. All the best to us.

i also wanted to congratulate @Jalalcananda whom just got his LPP completed. Another grant DF success story. Congrats my friend!
Thank you, my friend. It's quite a humorous tale. My wife applied in the middle of January and now she's waiting for the oath, and it's only been 2.5 months. I had initially thought I might have to wait until September to reach the 14-month mark. Yesterday, I asked the MP to contact IRCC, but the secretary informed me they would do it later because I'm still within the processing time. Last night, I checked for updates and was utterly stunned. I couldn't believe it. Interestingly, the update was dated the 25th, while I contacted the MP on the 26th. It seems the timing was purely coincidental. Here's hoping all of you soon see your LPP turn green as well!

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello,
I received a new set of notes recently and the latest comment from (28th of Feb), the officer basically saying that I passed language and doesn't have any gaps or concerns about my physical presence. The outcome or review states "referral to level 2". Any one have any idea what is level 2 ?? FYI, this is same comment where the officer assigned my file to "e-grant DF"

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Hello,
I received a new set of notes recently and the latest comment from (28th of Feb), the officer basically saying that I passed language and doesn't have any gaps or concerns about my physical presence. The outcome or review states "referral to level 2". Any one have any idea what is level 2 ?? FYI, this is same comment where the officer assigned my file to "e-grant DF"
Was this note redacted in your previous ATIP notes?

amir13213

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you, my friend. It's quite a humorous tale. My wife applied in the middle of January and now she's waiting for the oath, and it's only been 2.5 months. I had initially thought I might have to wait until September to reach the 14-month mark. Yesterday, I asked the MP to contact IRCC, but the secretary informed me they would do it later because I'm still within the processing time. Last night, I checked for updates and was utterly stunned. I couldn't believe it. Interestingly, the update was dated the 25th, while I contacted the MP on the 26th. It seems the timing was purely coincidental. Here's hoping all of you soon see your LPP turn green as well!
I think our timeline are same, I sent my application in June 2023, LPP completed March 21, oath not started yet!

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Congratulations Jalal. There are so many cases now proving that we are just waiting for nothing. I have attended interview in the first week of December and still waiting. This Govt has invested so much money to improve processing time but it is still not happening for most of us.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hey everyone, looking for some advise here. my citizenship application is in grant DF and my application is referred to level 2 (not sure what that means). is it ok to travel to Cuba using my PR and RTD while my citizenship application is in process or it is recommended to stay until everything is finalized. Thank you

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hey everyone, looking for some advise here. my citizenship application is in grant DF and my application is referred to level 2 (not sure what that means). is it ok to travel to Cuba using my PR and RTD while my citizenship application is in process or it is recommended to stay until everything is finalized. Thank you
I don't think it be a problem to travel but I saw in some posts that you need tell the ircc. And also let them know when you come back.

Reactions: moden88

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I noticed in my gcms notes that was requested 1 month before the lpp that file location was changed from DF Egran to E-grant on March 8th and then I got lpp on March 25.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I don't think it be a problem to travel but I saw in some posts that you need tell the ircc. And also let them know when you come back.
If you are planning for more than two weeks then it’s recommended to tell the IRCC.

I wouldn’t tell them tbh and I wouldn’t travel to such a country like Cuba with RTD, I don’t feel safe traveling with it, but it’s totally possible to travel anywhere if you want.