+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa refusal for winter

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
My advice to you is go for a defferal if you want to give another try. After you learn your actual reason of refusal when you receive GCMS note, make plan accordingly.

It's not true that without biometric, you won't receive the actual reason. You never received AIP, so you definitely got refusal based on eligibility and you will definitely find the VO's comment on the GCMS note regarding under what basis you have received the refusal.

When you receive your GCMS, reapply after improving your file.
If I want to get help from GCMS, is that free or need to pay?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
I see, and it is worth it?
It is The right to information act of Canada which allows Canadian citizens and PR holders to get any official information from the government for which they charge nominal fees.

These websites are basically people in Canada who will ask that information on your behalf. For that they charge some more money. Its still not a lot. I got it for around 15 CAD.

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
It is The right to information act of Canada which allows Canadian citizens and PR holders to get any official information from the government for which they charge nominal fees.

These websites are basically people in Canada who will ask that information on your behalf. For that they charge some more money. Its still not a lot. I got it for around 15 CAD.
Noted, many thanks

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020

15 CAD for what kind of service?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi
Today, I had a refusal letter just one day after biometric with reasons

1. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
2. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
3. I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200 (1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

I plan to re-apply next month, will you please let me know what is the reason of "based on your travel history" means? can you give me one of the example and what should I write to my new LOI?

Many thanks ahead
hd
Which country you are from ?

Baby34

Dec 19, 2020
I was applied for my PhD study permit from Ethiopia on November 27 and refused on December 16. VO stated the reason for the refusal

I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on travel history family tie, personal assets and financial status. I felt heartbroken and don't even know what to do next. Please forward me your comments.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I was applied for my PhD study permit from Ethiopia on November 27 and refused on December 16. VO stated the reason for the refusal

I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on travel history family tie, personal assets and financial status. I felt heartbroken and don't even know what to do next. Please forward me your comments.
@Baby34 sorry to hear about the refusal, that's a generic response from IRCC. If you are considering appealing or even reapplying you must obtain your GCMS file to get more insight before taking next steps.