+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection after receiving AIP

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Believe what you want, I gave a proof in a video above
I think you didn’t understand her correctly. She said non verbatim “If you deferred after AIP you must send new LOA thru webform to let us attach it to your application. If you changed your program or your DLI, we may reassess your stage 1”.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
So, guys what to do at the moment.
My college starts from September 8 but still no AIP. Already requested deferral and got new LOA for January 2021 intake.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Reactions: Rayne and Ppun

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
i tend to play safe
Do you think they’re checking class start date of each applicant? Maybe they will issue decision to those student who started their online class. Those deferring will be dealt later on. Could this be the reason were not seeing more decision recently?

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Do you think they’re checking class start date of each applicant? Maybe they will issue decision to those student who started their online class. Those deferring will be dealt later on. Could this be the reason were not seeing more decision recently?
sure. there could be every possibility in this situation. maybe they only allow students who attend online classes in fall enter canada in jan. who knows?
but the truth is the truth. why bother people so much if they tend to tell the truth?

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
sure. there could be every possibility in this situation. maybe they only allow students who attend online classes in fall enter canada in jan. who knows?
but the truth is the truth. why bother people so much if they tend to tell the truth?
It‘s a waste of effort for them to process all application before classes start when if they manage to do so most of them will defer.
I have seen few applicants receiving 2nd stage refusal after deferring. They reiterated that 2stage process is for fall 2020 only rendering AIP not applicable to 2021. If they start processing by the time most online class started, most of the student decided to defer will send their new LOA to webform and they will know which applicant really willing to study for fall intake.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
It‘s a waste of effort for them to process all application before classes start when if they manage to do so most of them will defer.
I have seen few applicants receiving 2nd stage refusal after deferring. They reiterated that 2stage process is for fall 2020 only rendering AIP not applicable to 2021. If they start processing by the time most online class started, most of the student decided to defer will send their new LOA to webform and they will know which applicant really willing to study for fall intake.
maybe most students would attend online class if it was not AIP but SP.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
How many people have you seen getting second stage refusals after deferring?