+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection after receiving AIP

Afrokk

Aug 16, 2020
I have received my AIP and I am a professional graphics designer as well, among other things.

I have compared this AIP with my authentic AIP and checked thoroughly for any inconsistencies. I have concluded that the AIP attached in this post is indeed genuine, and the refusal letter might be too. One thing that doesn't add up in all this, for me, is that @Kashif01's screenshot of this guy's GCKey account (https://ibb.co/SrC4sXJ) DOES NOT have the refusal letter update?!

This is why I am, although worried, still a bit 50-50 on this. The refusal letter might be forged. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: For people talking about the bold and caps thing, it depends on your signature. My AIP has my name all bold and CAPS.

chnliupu

Jul 9, 2020
Woow. This really scary. All those for fall 2020 with AIP and thinking of deferring,please have a rethink. If you have deffered and yet to submit to IRCC through webform, Pls have a rethink and if you have already submitted to IRCC of the deferment, then I don't know what that will happen in few days.

Is getting obvious that AIP is for fall 2020 only. Maybe wrong in my thoughts though
I have deferred to spring 2021 and submitted my updated acceptance letter on June 25. I received my AIP on Aug 29.

chnliupu

Jul 9, 2020
Hello

All AIP recieved have name and adress in bold and capital letters

Secondly the case is refused in pakistan and we dont know whether biometric was done before filling or not

And based on reasons mention in refusal letter
I think he must have hide some information or this is just previous refusal with edited date

And u guys he got refusal on 31 august means sunday and immigration dont works on this day soo how could that be posible ????

I havent seen anyone getting decision on saturday and sunday
I got my AIP on Aug 29, which was Saturday. They don’t usually work overtime but at this time they were making an exception.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I have received my AIP and I am a professional graphics designer as well, among other things.

I have compared this AIP with my authentic AIP and checked thoroughly for any inconsistencies. I have concluded that the AIP attached in this post is indeed genuine, and the refusal letter might be too. One thing that doesn't add up in all this, for me, is that @Kashif01's screenshot of this guy's GCKey account (https://ibb.co/SrC4sXJ) DOES NOT have the refusal letter update?!

This is why I am, although worried, still a bit 50-50 on this. The refusal letter might be forged. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: For people talking about the bold and caps thing, it depends on your signature. My AIP has my name all bold and CAPS.
OP already mentioned that the screenshot is old, took after AIP.

Reactions: Petita

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
It's funny no matter either way, fake or not fake. People are still arguing this today, in sep.
Not even a legal status, AIP means nothing. Fake or not, what is the difference?

Reactions: phuongdong

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Someone please explain what is this BS happening ? AIP and then refusal based on eligibility ? :oops:
There is one case that received final decision:rejected on 31 Aug. despite of having AIP letter 2 weeks ago. Basically, this is not made up nor fake to scare people! One thing to keep in mind: AIP not equivalent to Final Approved & Eligibility Pass (Because IRCC will check this component on 2nd stage again to see there are any new changes or weird things & fraud documents). Literally, according to this post there have been two cases receiving the rejection although both got AIP before.

Reactions: proceso

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
Considering all the complications and lack of clarity on the part of IRCC, deferral indeed is the best option. My brother who is an IRCC certified consultant informed me that close to 70% to 80% students are opting for deferral. In this tough times, we all have the right to deferral. And seeing this refusal post AIP has made me more adamant to defer my intake. I am not putting my 35,000 CAD on line by going for September intake. I am deferring to January.

To make it clear, most of us are deferring our intake because of lack of clarity on the part of IRCC,coupled with other reasons as listed above. Also, IRCC has the reputation of being unpredictable and if they start refusing people post AIP, then rest assured that even students who have begin September intake might face a similar faith of refusal.

Starting September intake would be far risky considering the unpredictability of COVID and IRCC.

Views expressed above are of my brother who is an IRCC certified consultant.
Good insight!
Can you please ask your brother ,
1)
When is it okay to defer after AIP receive or before AIP receive? (I didn't get AIP yet & did my deferral request (fall2020 to jan2021 to university)

2)
When i have to upload new loa via webform to ircc, before getting AIP or after getting AIP?
(Applied for fall & didn't get AIP,
Already did deferral request for jan2021 intake)

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I was feeling happy with my AIP and now after seeing this bullshite I feel anxious. So damn stressful reading this. Probably the VO made a hasty decision due to heavy workload... imagine being all happy and then an email like that shows up... I feel bad for the poor guy.

Reactions: deni2020

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I was feeling happy with my AIP and now after seeing this bullshite I feel anxious. So damn stressful reading this. Probably the VO made a hasty decision due to heavy workload... imagine being all happy and then an email like that shows up... I feel bad for the poor guy.
What I conclude: there is different process, at first stage applications are processed by software (IA). Later on these are checked by the VO.
Sometimes, through IA issued information doesn't satisfy the officer, but it seems it's rare. But it's happening. We have seen number of cases where IRCC accept that it was mistake.