+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my Canadian Study Permit, found out while boarding the plane that that my visa was canceled

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
IRCC is well within their rights to cancel any visa issued one day/ one month/ one year later.... if they believe they should not have issued the visa
I am not saying it's not their right

after my agent working in this field for 15 years told me this was the first time it has happened

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am not saying it's not their right

after my agent working in this field for 15 years told me this was the first time it has happened
Not true. You can search the Visitor section. Visas have been cancelled earlier too.

Possibly a case of misrepresentation or maybe you were incorrectly issued a visa instead of someone else. Nonetheless do request the Bangalore visa office to let you know why your visa was cancelled.

Your posting history is quite interesting and there are some major shifts in the story.... from a PR under Family Class (with PR for one year.... how was that possible?).... to EE PR, etc etc. Maybe you should clarify what your real situation is

Last edited:

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
how
Not true. You can search the Visitor section. Visas have been cancelled earlier too.

Possibly a case of misrepresentation or maybe you were incorrectly issued a visa instead of someone else. Nonetheless do request the Bangalore visa office to let you know why your visa was cancelled
can one be issued a visa "incorrectly"

and please provide me with athread where the visa was canceled after a month, I searched and did find a single case like this

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
how

can one be issued a visa "incorrectly"

and please provide me with athread where the visa was canceled after a month, I searched and did find a single case like this
Your posting history is quite interesting and there are some major shifts in the story.... from a PR under Family Class (with PR for one year.... how was that possible?).... to EE PR... to possible fraud for work experience, etc etc. Maybe you should clarify what your real situation is

Reactions: scylla

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
This must be a big shock to you, but try to calm down a bit.
The CAIPS notes and sending WebForm & Emails to the visa office is the ONLY way you can find out what happened here.

Reactions: AbLuck

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
This must be a big shock to you, but try to calm down a bit.
The CAIPS notes and sending WebForm & Emails to the visa office is the ONLY way you can find out what happened here.
already sent the email

received one back, asking me to contact Bangalore office

Why wouldn't CIC have the info of it being rejected?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
already sent the email

Every case is handled by some local visa office so its just procedure, contact Bangalore their emails are on the ircc website.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
already sent the email

BTW the email you received is standard worded. It is just a polite request to contact your local visa office. So, do not try to read too much into it.

Yes, all offices in the IRCC global visa office network have access to your complete file (even if your application history goes back a few decades). So, they definitely know why your visa was cancelled/the status says 'Document invalid'

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Please house

I sumit my application yesterday online and it said successful but my main concern is that they have not deducted there visa fee from my bank account till now and am really worried since i have given my atm card details and sumit which was confirm successful but they haven't deducted the visa fee till now .. what could be problem????

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please house

I sumit my application yesterday online and it said successful but my main concern is that they have not deducted there visa fee from my bank account till now and am really worried since i have given my atm card details and sumit which was confirm successful but they haven't deducted the visa fee till now .. what could be problem????
Please start a new thread instead of hijacking a thread that is irrelevant to you

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Your posting history is quite interesting and there are some major shifts in the story.... from a PR under Family Class (with PR for one year.... how was that possible?).... to EE PR... to possible fraud for work experience, etc etc. Maybe you should clarify what your real situation is
I wonder if this person is an immigration “agent” of some sort asking question about applications that they have filed for other people.

Definitely something odd here.

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Please start a new thread instead of hijacking a thread that is irrelevant to you
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

The file number you have provided refers to a case at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

To ensure there is no delay in reviewing your email, please send future enquiries to the New Delhi visa office using the web form found on this web page:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the New Delhi visa office for review.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

The file number you have provided refers to a case at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

To ensure there is no delay in reviewing your email, please send future enquiries to the New Delhi visa office using the web form found on this web page:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the New Delhi visa office for review.

We trust this information will be of assistance.
Okay. Nothing in the email that indicates anything why your visa was cancelled.

You can send an email + web form to NDVO