PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
via 2 of my close Friends. will check the links and read thru it. thanks.
And you got an LAA with only a friend as your supporter? May I know your score and from which draw are you?:)

Do you have a past education or work experience in Manitoba?:)

Last edited:

hopey

Mar 27, 2019
And you got an LAA with only a friend as your supporter? May I know your score and from which draw are you?:)

Do you have a past education or work experience in Manitoba?:)
A relative and a friend supporter. No education and work experience in Manitoba :)

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
A relative and a friend supporter. No education and work experience in Manitoba :)
Oh okay. Either way, MPNP would email your supporter and they would ask that your supporter provide settlement plan 2 together with the proof of familial relationship.. :)

vcsukhadiya

Feb 4, 2013
My brother’s timeline application submitted MARCH 23, SP2 submitted Apr 11. What questions do they ask to supporter? As I am supporter and getting little nervous on interview questions.

Anuw

Jun 26, 2018
Hi
I sponsored my brother under express entry overseas....we received
LAA on march 28
MPNP application submitted on May 8
Settlement plan part 2 received same day.

What will be the next step...as i am the sponsor m bit nervous ...what will they ask in the interview and how long will it take for the complete process?

Thanks

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi
I sponsored my brother under express entry overseas....we received
LAA on march 28
MPNP application submitted on May 8
Settlement plan part 2 received same day.

What will be the next step...as i am the sponsor m bit nervous ...what will they ask in the interview and how long will it take for the complete process?

Thanks
You will receive a confirmation within a week or two that they have received your settlement plan 2. After that just wait for few months, you will receive a call from mpnp officer, they will only ask you basic questions, like what's your relationship, just familiarize what you wrote on settlement plans. For my sponsor they only asked what was our relationship and if i was okay and familiar with winnipeg's harsh winter. Just enjoy and relax with the process :)

Reactions: Aton_26

Success19

May 12, 2019
hello everyone
pls,do I need to be in the express entry pool first before filling the MPNP form?
Also,if my skill is not in the MPNP demand list 2019,but meet other requirements and have good point,will I still be selected in the next draw?

thanks

Anuw

Jun 26, 2018
You will receive a confirmation within a week or two that they have received your settlement plan 2. After that just wait for few months, you will receive a call from mpnp officer, they will only ask you basic questions, like what's your relationship, just familiarize what you wrote on settlement plans. For my sponsor they only asked what was our relationship and if i was okay and familiar with winnipeg's harsh winter. Just enjoy and relax with the process :)
Thanks

amn83

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
31-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting ....
My Brother's score is 542 MPNP SWO ,today the draw was at 506 but he has not received invitation... is there anybody can help us.
Thanks

Cedric11

Oct 8, 2018
Draw 66 is
My Brother's score is 542 MPNP SWO ,today the draw was at 506 but he has not received invitation... is there anybody can help us.
Thanks
This draw is targeting Strategic Recruitment Initiative only.

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 60 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 506

Reactions: Rajneet walia

Rajneet walia

May 30, 2019
Hi
I have filled expression of interest jnder MPNP international worker overseas .scored 575 points.. but do not have EE profile. What r my chances

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know why there is no draw happening with MPNP SWO with close relative, last few draws is only for Strategic Recruitment Initiative

Aton_26

Jun 14, 2019
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 60 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 701
Of the 209 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 18 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.

- Is this combined with SWO-EE stream?

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 701
Of the 209 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 18 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.

- Is this combined with SWO-EE stream?
Not really sure , my score was above the cut off range for draws 66 but did not get LAA (profile has EEID and NOC)

Aton_26

Jun 14, 2019
Thanks, I thought it's the new announcement as the last Draw was Apr. So they are 2 months delayed. I hope they release it soon.