+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA today, score 545. Draw 42.

rahulniyogi

Jan 8, 2019
In the history of MPNP draws for Skilled Worker Overseas (SWO), it has never gone down to 400s. The lowest ever drawn was 519. At this rate, you'll have a better chance if your score is at least at 500++
This means if you dont have a close relative you will not get MPNP invitation..

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
This means if you dont have a close relative you will not get MPNP invitation..
Unfortunately, yes. It's an advantage only to those who have family living in MB since close relative gives 200 points.

jino0630

Feb 1, 2019
Good day to all here. I am newbie about MPNP. I just want to ask if I can use my work experience beyond the last 5 years. Let say I worked 2013-2015, can count it 2yrs or just 1 year? Thank you. God bless.

bbacm

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone.
Quick question, do I need to show POF 10k when I am already working here in Manitoba for 7 months on PGWP. It’s a long term employment.
Trying to submit documents for MPNP application. Already received my LAA.

Thank you!

Jason_Lastra

Oct 9, 2018
Hi everyone.
Quick question, do I need to show POF 10k when I am already working here in Manitoba for 7 months on PGWP. It’s a long term employment.
Trying to submit documents for MPNP application. Already received my LAA.

Thank you!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Note that you do not need proof of funds if you are currently:

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,

I created an EE profile yesterday and after 2hours, we received an email that we are not eligible for the EE. Wondering why. Is it because ECA is required? I am not sure what's the step by step process. All I know is that we have IELTS with 7.5 average.

Filipino here. Can someone enlighten me here?

I appreciate it.

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
Hi,

I created an EE profile yesterday and after 2hours, we received an email that we are not eligible for the EE. Wondering why. Is it because ECA is required? I am not sure what's the step by step process. All I know is that we have IELTS with 7.5 average.

I appreciate it.
Hi, lots of factors could affect your eligibility for EE but since u mentioned ECA, i assume all the other factors like (number of years of work experience, language results, nd relative who is a canadian citizen or permanent resident) have all been addressed. Regardless, ECA is very necessary if you had your education outside of Canada.

Reactions: katdoc

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Hi, lots of factors could affect your eligibility for EE but since u mentioned ECA, i assume all the other factors like (number of years of work experience, language results, nd relative who is a canadian citizen or permanent resident) have all been addressed. Regardless, ECA is very necessary if you had your education outside of Canada.
Work Experience = 8yrs in 2133 (Electronics Engineer).
Relative = Brother
IELTS = L-8 R-8.5 W-6.5 S-6.5

I thought we'll pass the EE after creating it :(

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi,

I appreciate it.
Apart from all relevant details (Passport details, experience, language ability, relatives etc) you cannot proceed without ECA (If your education is gained outside Canada) since you actually have to enter the ECA report reference number and date while creating EE profile. So if you have made an assumption of education equivalence while EE creation or have have omitted or something else happened, they consider your EE as incomplete/ineligible.

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

I appreciate it.
Hi Katdoc,

Don't worry just prepare to have your ECA report ready. Once you have the report number for your ECA, ust resubmit and you will receive eligibility letter. Your profile looks promising. Good luck on receiving an ITA the soonest.

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Hi Katdoc,

Don't worry just prepare to have your ECA report ready. Once you have the report number for your ECA, ust resubmit and you will receive eligibility letter. Your profile looks promising. Good luck on receiving an ITA the soonest.

Thank you! You gave me the real definition of motivation. :)

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Apart from all relevant details (Passport details, experience, language ability, relatives etc) you cannot proceed without ECA (If your education is gained outside Canada) since you actually have to enter the ECA report reference number and date while creating EE profile. So if you have made an assumption of education equivalence while EE creation or have have omitted or something else happened, they consider your EE as incomplete/ineligible.

Thank you! I will process it so I will be in the next draw! I really appreciate it

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Guys,

Any suggestion on the org for ECA? Others said WES others are IQAS.

Thank you for your reply.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Guys,

Any suggestion on the org for ECA? Others said WES others are IQAS.

Thank you for your reply.
WES has free equivalency tool: https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/
Most of the time what you get in this tool is the same result they will give you.

If the equivalent is only 2 years, I suggest you try ICES or IQAS because most of the people I know who got 2 yrs equivalent had theirs reassessed from ICES or IQAS and they got a 3 yrs equivalent.

The only advantage of WES I guess is that they process the ECA much faster compared to the other assessing bodies.