+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA today, score 545. Draw 42.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
After submission of full application, your Manitoba supporter will get an email to submit the Settlement Plan 2 and then after a while will get a call for interview.

You can check my signature line to give you an idea about my processing time. It took almost 6 mos for the whole process from date of submission of full app until LOA/Nomination. Hope this helps. Good luck!:)
My mpnp assessment has been in process for since 7th June, is it normal? as no call to my Sponsor yet. I am draw 57

katdoc

Jun 26, 2018
Hi All,

Do we still need to create a Settlement Plan for EOI (not the SPP2)? Coz I am wondering, my points are stuck in 560. I don't know how to make it higher. Any suggestion?

Language = 100 points
Education = 110
Work Experience = 75
Age = 75
Adaptability = 200

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
Hi All,

Do we still need to create a Settlement Plan for EOI (not the SPP2)? Coz I am wondering, my points are stuck in 560. I don't know how to make it higher. Any suggestion?

Language = 100 points
Education = 110
Work Experience = 75
Age = 75
Adaptability = 200
If Your sponsor can move to rural area then you will be able to get 50 point more in adaptability

Anuw

Jun 26, 2018
You will receive a confirmation within a week or two that they have received your settlement plan 2. After that just wait for few months, you will receive a call from mpnp officer, they will only ask you basic questions, like what's your relationship, just familiarize what you wrote on settlement plans. For my sponsor they only asked what was our relationship and if i was okay and familiar with winnipeg's harsh winter. Just enjoy and relax with the process :)
Its been 3 months now...no interview nothing still waiting ..! Can anybody advise how long this process takes ...?

LAA received on march 28
MPNP application submitted on May 8
Settlement plan part 2 received same day-submitted May19

SolomonRexx

Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
new York
Nomination.....
Solomon rexx payne
LANDED..........
New York
Please who knows the intervals at which you can receive a success message of your application submission...the wait is killing me.
Also I didn't submit a settlement plan 2 is that a bad thing
Please someone help me out

Cedric11

Oct 8, 2018
Its been 3 months now...no interview nothing still waiting ..! Can anybody advise how long this process takes ...?

LAA received on march 28
MPNP application submitted on May 8
Settlement plan part 2 received same day-submitted May19
Mine took more than 4 months. I submitted the application last January 1 (new year) and got nomination last May 11. It could have been earlier but my sponsor failed to answer their call twice.

It really requires lots of patience.

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Mine took more than 4 months. I submitted the application last January 1 (new year) and got nomination last May 11. It could have been earlier but my sponsor failed to answer their call twice.

It really requires lots of patience.
yours was really fast. these days it's taking longer

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
please I want to know that Higher national diploma (ECA 2 years verified) can be possible to have an invitation from Manitoba ?