+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA on 6 December 2018, EOI Draw # 54

Uzilini

Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys, I submitted my mpnp eoi in June 2018 and I have a score of 560. But my question is my ielts was written in Feb 2017, at submittion it was valid but as of now it is invalid , I planned on writing another test after LAA, but now am worried my eoi may not receive LAA because of this. But it states that ielts must be less than two years old to qualify, which was the case when I logded my eoi. Should I be worried?

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
i want to know scoring and eoi?i have a good profile but still my score is getting too low so i want to know if i am calculating it right or wrong?
Scores matter, Your education , Your work experience, Ielts scores, Age , Relation in Manitoba, Need to show proof of funds for settlement...
I am not sure what part you are missing..

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
Scores matter, Your education , Your work experience, Ielts scores, Age , Relation in Manitoba, Need to show proof of funds for settlement...
I am not sure what part you are missing..
With all these i am scoring 348 but current mpnp points are 567..i am puzzled without experience and

ganmskk

Mar 12, 2019
will you pleaase tell me how did you manage to meet the score while being outside?
For MPNP, must have a relative living in Manitoba, and applicant's profession must be part of the in demand profession in Manitoba

dumebi

Jul 8, 2019
Oh so thats my case. I did know you have to have ee profile first and job seeker code. I thought ee profile is entorely separate and different. Thanks
You are right in your assuption. There is SWO-EE and SWO where u must not have an EE profile.