+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA on 6 December 2018, EOI Draw # 54

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Yeah. I think express entry is different. It says there express entry OR if you have a MB connection etc.
Anyway, I tried to ask about my sister's case and so far it looks like it is her IELTS that is causing the problem. She is using Academic ielts and I was told it is not acceptable.
Academic Ielts cannot be use for this category.. My brother score was 616 and he already got LAA in Draw #58 on Feb 19 .. She should have strong connection in MB, IELTS should be General , good work experience.. I m hoping it helps

Reactions: essiralc14

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I also came as Skilled worker in Canada but its already 4 years that I m in Canada but now I applied for my brother so hoping for best and need help from this forum ...

Lovexi

Feb 22, 2019
Academic Ielts cannot be use for this category.. My brother score was 616 and he already got LAA in Draw #58 on Feb 19 .. She should have strong connection in MB, IELTS should be General , good work experience.. I m hoping it helps

Lovexi

Feb 22, 2019
My ielts is general, i have a cousin in manitoba and i have good work experience. What should be the ielts clb? I am an IT and checked the minimum i should only have clb 5. So everything looks great but i didnt receive the LOA again for mar1 draw

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
My ielts is general, i have a cousin in manitoba and i have good work experience. What should be the ielts clb? I am an IT and checked the minimum i should only have clb 5. So everything looks great but i didnt receive the LOA again for mar1 draw
What was your scores when you submitted EOI? And what is your Ielts result? Sometime LOA came in few days, bcz my brother got LOA on Feb 22 while draw was on Feb 19 where they choose him...

Lovexi

Feb 22, 2019
What was your scores when you submitted EOI? And what is your Ielts result? Sometime LOA came in few days, bcz my brother got LOA on Feb 22 while draw was on Feb 19 where they choose him...
Eoi score is 607
Current occupation 2172 code
Ielts in average 7(w-6.5, l-6.5, r-7, s-7) should i have 7 in all areas?
Ietls expiration is dec 2019
Good work experience more than 5 years.

So I should be receiving LOA right. I am not sure what im missing in the application. :( why am i not receiving one.

Thank you

Lovexi

Feb 22, 2019
Eoi score is 607

So I should be receiving LOA right. I am not sure what im missing in the application. :( why am i not receiving one.

Thank you

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Eoi score is 607

Thank you
Yeah as per scores, you should get LOA, not sure why you did not get yet .. Did you applied with close relative or what category u choose?

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Eoi score is 607

Thank you
Check your Spam folder as well just for safe side...

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Good morning,
I have 1 question that once we submit our application then how long we can expect Settlement Plan 2 and what is deadline for Settlement plan 2 submission? Please answer me clearly because our supporter need to go for some training and in that area he will not access to internet just only over phone.. He is in army .. Our application is ready to submit today but our supporter is leaving for training on April 1st until 31 May..

Lovexi

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah as per scores, you should get LOA, not sure why you did not get yet .. Did you applied with close relative or what category u choose?
I think i figure it out. My test number in ielts is incorrect. My bad. Hopefully I can received my LAA next draw. Thanks for thenhelp.

In preparation, do I need to have my education accessed? Or diploma and transcript will do? Since i dont have express entry profile? Thanks in advance

Lovexi

Feb 22, 2019
I received my Manitoba PNP LAA on 6 Dec 2018 under EOI Draw # 54. Did anyone got LAA on this draw? Lets join here and help each other.
Congrats! In preparation,

What are the documents you submitted? Did you have your education accessed by WES, thanks

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I think i figure it out. My test number in ielts is incorrect. My bad. Hopefully I can received my LAA next draw. Thanks for thenhelp.

In preparation, do I need to have my education accessed? Or diploma and transcript will do? Since i dont have express entry profile? Thanks in advance
In express entry we need to accessed our education degree but in normal, its not compulsory .. Just need to attested to Govt bodies of Pakistan if u r belonging to Pakistan

zarish

Jul 9, 2018
He

hi i am new here
Would like to know do i need to have an express wntry profile to be considered in mpnp swo. Score is 607 and lowest this latest draw is 566 what could have gone wrong in my application? I dont have ee yet. I have eoi submitted first and have relative in manitoba thanks
Hey can i know your score criteria to have this much score ?