+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) ECA WES query

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
How many days approx. after “in progress” also the status got changed with same message once on April 2nd
For me it changed after 20 days I guess when GNDU replied to them. Then another 20 days for ECA report.

NKaur06

Apr 22, 2019
Can anyone help me to know what is forwarding letter which GNDU mentiones to send in PDF along with the documents that needs to be attested and have transcripts .

NKaur06

Apr 22, 2019
No,apart from academic form,they mentioned to send forwarding letter and they also written without the forwarding letter your application will not be entertained.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
No,apart from academic form,they mentioned to send forwarding letter and they also written without the forwarding letter your application will not be entertained.
have they mentioned anything about this letter on GNDU transcript portal ? haven't heard about it

tejinder.bedi

May 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Could anyone please help me letting know for below queries.

i.) if there is any such possibility that i can get the attested certificates at my place (i will share address)
As of now i am living in Poland and want my attested copies at my home town address which is in Amritsar.

ii.) is there any contact email to which i can connect and they can send the attested copies in envelope with stamp at my home

iii.) someone from my family also will collect; but will they be giving it to my family member if i give authorization letter also.

iv.) and will they be giving multiple copies if required? like if i require 3 copies of attested envelope's?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Could anyone please help me letting know for below queries.

i.) if there is any such possibility that i can get the attested certificates at my place (i will share address)
As of now i am living in Poland and want my attested copies at my home town address which is in Amritsar.

ii.) is there any contact email to which i can connect and they can send the attested copies in envelope with stamp at my home

iii.) someone from my family also will collect; but will they be giving it to my family member if i give authorization letter also.

iv.) and will they be giving multiple copies if required? like if i require 3 copies of attested envelope's?
yes, you can get them at your home address, you can check the below link. Are you planning for ECA via WES?
http://www.gndu.ac.in/certificate/transcripthome.aspx

brijesh1

May 23, 2019
I have done BSc & MSc from Colleges in Jalandhar, India affiliated to GNDU Amritsar. While applying for transcripts to be sent to ECA directly through online GNDU e transcript portal, am I supposed to upload any WES form? Which form is this?
My WES application says "on hold" waiting for documents.University already submitted the transcripts 2 weeks back.

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Sir, I have registered at wes.ca , received REF number. I need to apply for e-transcripts at GuruNanak Dev University online portal but really confused with columns there.

1) What do I need to mention in Class Name (As Per DMC/Degree) at Academic DMCs Detail Page.

Please provide assistance .

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Sir, I have registered at wes.ca , received REF number. I need to apply for e-transcripts at GuruNanak Dev University online portal but really confused with columns there.

1) What do I need to mention in Class Name (As Per DMC/Degree) at Academic DMCs Detail Page.

Please provide assistance .
Like BCA-I,BCA-II , BCA-III

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Like BCA-I,BCA-II , BCA-III
Sir, One more related query, the month and year we we need to fill along with roll number and class name would be the examination month and year or the result declaration month.

For ex- On the DMC, At the top its Bsc Part 3 examination April 2011 and Result date is June 14 2011 at the bottom.
which needs to be used?