+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) ECA WES query

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Sir, One more related query, the month and year we we need to fill along with roll number and class name would be the examination month and year or the result declaration month.

For ex- On the DMC, At the top its Bsc Part 3 examination April 2011 and Result date is June 14 2011 at the bottom.
which needs to be used?
Just put the examination date.

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Sir, One more related query, the month and year we we need to fill along with roll number and class name would be the examination month and year or the result declaration month.

For ex- On the DMC, At the top its Bsc Part 3 examination April 2011 and Result date is June 14 2011 at the bottom.
which needs to be used?
Guys please provide me any solution.

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Ok Thanks.
Ripul,

Please provide me some help as I have mentioned incorrect degree name in WES Application and have submitted it.

Like I have done Bsc which is written Bachelor of science on my degree certificate and I have submitted Bachelor of computer science by mistake.

Please guys I am really stressed, help me out with solution to this

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Y
Ripul,

Please provide me some help as I have mentioned incorrect degree name in WES Application and have submitted it.

Like I have done Bsc which is written Bachelor of science on my degree certificate and I have submitted Bachelor of computer science by mistake.

Please guys I am really stressed, help me out with solution to this
In which subject have you done BSc

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Drop a query to WES immediately. They will respond
Hi,

I need small clarification, as I have completed MSC and BSC from GNDU and want transcripts for both the degrees.
Do I need to submit two different Transcript Request Form available on WES website to GNDU ??

Thanks for your attention. I'm looking forward to your reply.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

I need small clarification, as I have completed MSC and BSC from GNDU and want transcripts for both the degrees.
Do I need to submit two different Transcript Request Form available on WES website to GNDU ??

Thanks for your attention. I'm looking forward to your reply.
Yes , you will need separate forms because fee will be separate too for both the courses.

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Yes , you will need separate forms because fee will be separate too for both the courses.
Hi Ripul,
Sorry to bother you again but plz clarify

There will only one PDF that I need to upload which will include following documents:
1- MSC Degree and Marksheets
2- BSC Degree and Marksheets
3- Transcripts Request Form( available at WES)

Now the doubt is do I need 2 separate Transcripts Request Form ( for MSC and BSC) ??
or
only 1 form with degrees separated by comma (ex- MSC, BSC) and unique id ( Registration ID of GNDU) ??

Please Guide. Thanks in Advance

deepti.berry

May 2, 2019
while uploading scanned copies, there is an option of only 1 document pdf upload, however i need transcript of 8 dmc. what to do?

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Yes, first create an account in WES.org/ca and create your account. After payment download WES request form and fill reference number and relevant details on first half of the document.

Then, while requesting transcripts from GNDU, submit this form as well. They will make one package and send it to WES.
If they agree to handover the transcripts to you and do not want to add WES form in that package, then you can put WES form in a bigger package along with transcripts and ship it to WES.
Hi Mr. Preetsingh,

Please provide me your guidance as

There will only one PDF that I need to upload at GNDU protal which will include following documents:

Now the doubt is do I need 2 separate Transcripts Request Form ( for MSC and BSC) ??
or
only 1 form with degrees separated by comma (ex- MSC, BSC) and unique id ( Registration ID of GNDU) ??

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi Ripul,
Sorry to bother you again but plz clarify

There will only one PDF that I need to upload which will include following documents:

or

Transcript form on GNDU website, where you will pay the fees, is it giving you an option for two courses?

RTch123

Jun 12, 2019
Transcript form on GNDU website, where you will pay the fees, is it giving you an option for two courses?
Transcripts request forms are available at WES website which we need to send to GNDU for transcripts, I have not landed on payment page so can't tell u about payment.
I am stuck at a point, Do I need to upload two separate transcripts request form for MSC and BSC
or only one request form (Degrees will be mentioned using commas) ?

How did you requested GNDU for transcripts.