+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) ECA WES query

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Whether we need to fill detail within "For Authorized Officials" Tabs for ready reference or this information will be filled by GNDU Officials as well ?
Obviously GNDu officials will fill it but make sure to fill the WES reference number in that section.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
@ripul gndu responded and the statua is again “in progress”.
How soon can I expect the evaluation to start now?
You may see another status update after couple of days stating "Due for completion". But WES has recently shared an email with few people that evaluation timeline has been increased from 20 to 35 business days due to high volume.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
You may see another status update after couple of days stating "Due for completion". But WES has recently shared an email with few people that evaluation timeline has been increased from 20 to 35 business days due to high volume.
Yes.. but how many days it took for you to get the status as “due for completion”.
My husband’s was a bachelors degree. It never went for verification.

Amarkaur12

Mar 28, 2019
Hi
Just write like this -- DAV College (GNDU).
It is sufficient and WES doesn't care much about the Academic form. They have given us a way to get the transcripts from university.
Do we need to get the Academic request form attested from college before submitting to University??

Amarkaur12

Mar 28, 2019
Do we need to get the Academic request form attested from college before submitting to University??
Please reply.

Amarkaur12

Mar 28, 2019
You mean for WES?
I did not get any such form....
Yes for WES.Have you submitted the request to GNDU for transcript.How did you filled the Academic Report ,did you got it attested from College .
Like PTU ask for attestation from College.I wanted to know whether GNDu also ask for same.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Yes for WES.Have you submitted the request to GNDU for transcript.How did you filled the Academic Report ,did you got it attested from College .
Like PTU ask for attestation from College.I wanted to know whether GNDu also ask for same.
My husband actually filled the application... i can confirm and let you know in a while

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
You just need to upload the WES form to GNDU's transcipt site. No need of attestation.
Also in my case, PTU didn't ask for any attestation. are you applying via PTU student corner only?