+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University) ECA WES query

baldeep123

Sep 11, 2018
GNDU- Status On Hold (Varification)
Hi Everyone, I am facing the same problem - The status is on “Hold” and wes sent varification to my University i.e. Guru Nanak Dev University in my case. Just wanted to ask if anyone face the same problem with this university?

Manjot2817

Oct 24, 2018
GNDU- Status On Hold (Varification)
Hi Everyone, I am facing the same problem - The status is on “Hold” and wes sent varification to my University i.e. Guru Nanak Dev University in my case. Just wanted to ask if anyone face the same problem with this university?
I have faced similar problem. Do you know whether GNDU replies to WES ?Should I need to go to university or it can be done through call

baldeep123

Sep 11, 2018
I have faced similar problem. Do you know whether GNDU replies to WES ?Should I need to go to university or it can be done through call
Hi, There is no need to visit the university, In my case i just called them and explained the situation that they must have recieved a letter from WES but they said they already reverted to that e-mail. I was not very sure of that but after few days my status changed to “In process” again and also got an email from WES that all my documents were accepted.

So, the university will take care of it and there is no need to do anything but wait.

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
After how many days status changed from under scrutiny?????i have submitted my documents to 02/11/2018

baldeep123

Sep 11, 2018
After how many days status changed from under scrutiny?????i have submitted my documents to 02/11/2018
Hi, my timeline was:-

Document submitted- 24/08
Status was under scrutiny

Status changed to “Under Process” - 10/09

Status Changed to “Ready to Post” - 24/09

Status changed to “Dispatched” - 27/09

You can fine the speed post tracking number in 1-2 days after changing of status to Dispatched.

The speed post itself took 10-12 days for reaching WES. More or less the entire process by the uni took 40 days.

Hope this helps.

brownboy1

Jan 25, 2018
do we need to request for DMC plus degree transcripts or alone degree will be suffice? I have BA and PGDCA, that means 5 pages transcripts (BA DMC 1,2,3+degree and PG Diploma cum mark sheet.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
do we need to request for DMC plus degree transcripts or alone degree will be suffice? I have BA and PGDCA, that means 5 pages transcripts (BA DMC 1,2,3+degree and PG Diploma cum mark sheet.
DMC+Degree

navisandhu

Jan 10, 2019
hi i applied online for transcript issuance and paid fees for that too but now it is showing invalid address what should i do now . how can i update new address there.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi all,

Did anyone here in the group got WES reports?
I also requested transcripts from GNDU and the documents are under review with WES
They send back an email/post to GNDU for additional verification.. My Status is On Hold because WES is waiting for GNDU reply since 21-Feb. I am chasing GNDU on the email but no reply.

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
They send back an email/post to GNDU for additional verification.. My Status is On Hold because WES is waiting for GNDU reply since 21-Feb. I am chasing GNDU on the email but no reply.
Did you get any email about it? Or its shows on your wes account?
My status ia atill the same “we are reviewing tour documents” since feb 08 amd the last update is on feb 26 with the same status

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Did you get any email about it? Or its shows on your wes account?
My status ia atill the same “we are reviewing tour documents” since feb 08 amd the last update is on feb 26 with the same status
It got updated on WES account and got an email as well stating they are awaiting confirmation from GNDU. I wonder how much time they are gonna take to reply to WES.