+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic Rejection

Akshaygulati

Aug 30, 2018
The only thing you can do is wait. Firstly in 7 business days ur gic will be refunded and in 5 business days ur next payment will be recieved and confirmed. Keep in your hand at max 15 days(including holidays).
But don't worry it will not affect ur visa application and you have to pay a little extra 50-100 cad but make sure you request ur agent to not convert the currency to inr.
I'm doing this process on my own. I need to know that, can i file my visa with the bank's swift copy if i don't have gic certificate in my hand and if i don't want to waste my time. Because, its already high time for applying visa and i have all the docs ready, i was just waiting for my gic certificate and i was expecting it today.
Kindly post your valuable reply.

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I'm doing this process on my own. I need to know that, can i file my visa with the bank's swift copy if i don't have gic certificate in my hand and if i don't want to waste my time. Because, its already high time for applying visa and i have all the docs ready, i was just waiting for my gic certificate and i was expecting it today.
No, I think gic certificate is mandatory, because in section of proof of funds-gic reciept is attached. Banks swift copy might not be accepted.
Its better to be late than sorry. If you apply for correction today and do the transfer next week , you will get gic certificate by Nov 20.

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Also, have you applied for correction?

Akshaygulati

Aug 30, 2018
No, I think gic certificate is mandatory, because in section of proof of funds-gic reciept is attached. Banks swift copy might not be accepted.
Its better to be late than sorry. If you apply for correction today and do the transfer next week , you will get gic certificate by Nov 20.
Allright then, I'll wait.

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
How to come to know that my gic amt is rejected or not?if the amt is rejected do we get any mail regarding that

ibbik2010

Dec 8, 2020
So guys, does this means that the address of the bank account, ID card(or passport), GIC bank account should all match? Also, can we send money through blood-related member? I dont see any address on my passport, I am not from India. please help.

deepranakaur

May 12, 2022
But brother i think no one can make corrections with the rejected funds from here sitting in india.
My funds were rejected too.
It took around 7-8 business days for my funds to reach back to me.
And then i retransmitted them.
Hi I applied on GIC on 18 April and yesterday when I called they said your money is on the way could you help me how many days it takes