+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic Rejection

Oct 24, 2018
My Gic was rejected because address on my indian bank account was not the same as it on my passport and then my indian bank's counseller said he can resolve this issue without a refund because refund will take more time.. so he advised me to update the address of my indian bank's account as per on my passport and then he again sent my fees... Can Any body tell me how long it will take to get my gic certificate ?

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
My Gic was rejected because address on my indian bank account was not the same as it on my passport and then my indian bank's counseller said he can resolve this issue without a refund because refund will take more time.. so he advised me to update the address of my indian bank's account as per on my passport and then he again sent my fees... Can Any body tell me how long it will take to get my gic certificate ?
Gic certificate can take around 5-7 business days.

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
thanks bro. and i also want to know have i done it right to not to get refund ? ...because one of my friend told me that you should take refund
Yar i think its not us who can decide whether to get a refund or not. When they reject your funds. It means it will surely get back to your account in india.
It happened with me too.
It costed me alot.

Akshaygulati

Aug 30, 2018
Guys, I'm struck with the same situation. I've got the mail today from the scotia bank that my address is mismatch. I've asked them(scotia bank) to update my address as per my passport and my Indian bank account(same as per passport). I want to know that how much time it'll take for the funds to get back to me. Can I do something to fastrack the process? Any suggestions?
Call/whatsapp: 9873400491

Oct 24, 2018
Guys, I'm struck with the same situation. I've got the mail today from the scotia bank that my address is mismatch. I've asked them(scotia bank) to update my address as per my passport and my Indian bank account(same as per passport). I want to know that how much time it'll take for the funds to get back to me. Can I do something to fastrack the process? Any suggestions?
Bro it will take 6-7 working days.Could tell me Is your Address on your indian bank's Account is exact same to the passport ?

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Don't convert ur CAD to INR. My GIC was also rejected and I lost 65 cad(rs 4500).
But if you convert your currency you will lost anywhere between rs 20,000 to 40,000.

Akshaygulati

Aug 30, 2018
Don't convert ur CAD to INR. My GIC was also rejected and I lost 65 cad(rs 4500).
But if you convert your currency you will lost anywhere between rs 20,000 to 40,000.
Then, what should i do. Please help.
Please share your no. As well.

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Then, what should i do. Please help.
Please share your no. As well.
The only thing you can do is wait. Firstly in 7 business days ur gic will be refunded and in 5 business days ur next payment will be recieved and confirmed. Keep in your hand at max 15 days(including holidays).
But don't worry it will not affect ur visa application and you have to pay a little extra 50-100 cad but make sure you request ur agent to not convert the currency to inr.